advertisement

amazon bargain? Nirvana Nevermind on Vinyl - back to black for £11!

Missed this, back up to normal price.

A little worrying some of the poor quality control on the vinyl some have received!!

I know the bargain price has sadly been adjusted, but wanted to report that my copy is amazing!! very very good, one of the quietest loud records I have, if you know what I meean!!! Has the initials BG for Bernie Grundman in the runout, very nice...some of the most dynamic bass I've heard from Vinyl on my rig.

Mine hasn’t arrived yet, I bought it to replace a 1997 180g copy that had a flaw on the B side, it was months until I played it and by then whatever company which had released it weren’t interested in replacing it.

Mine hasn’t arrived yet, I bought it to replace a 1997 180g copy that had a flaw on the B side, it was months until I played it and by then whatever company which had released it weren’t interested in replacing it.
I hope you get a nice clean copy too, it is a lottery with new vinyl, but I am very happy with my copy. I picked up a 10 quid copy of Amy Winehouses back to black too, think that was a luck purchase price too!!

Mine arrived today.

Definitely not the issue in the image on Amazon (no lettering underneath the barcode on my copy) and not the 2013 issue.

This is the issue of Nevermind that turned up.
Hand etched BG, no print under the barcode.

More images

Nirvana – Nevermind
Label: DGC – 00720642442517, Sub Pop – 00720642442517
Series: Back To Black
Format:
Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue, Remastered, 180g
Released: 2017
Genre: Rock

It sounds good on a quick shufty, and a bit different to the copy I have had for ages. I will do a better comparison when I can be bothered.

My other copy, Pallas ‘Audiophile Quality’ :))) 180g vinyl

More images

Nirvana – Nevermind
Label: DGC – DGC-24425, Sub Pop – DGC-24425
Format:
Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue, Remastered, 180 gram
Released: 2013

I was lucky to get this. Sounds great.

Goes well with my MFSL 24 karat cd

The MTV unplugged was also going for £10

Mine arrived today.

Definitely not the issue in the image on Amazon (no lettering underneath the barcode on my copy) and not the 2013 issue.

This is the issue of Nevermind that turned up.
Hand etched BG, no print under the barcode.

More images

Nirvana – Nevermind
Label: DGC – 00720642442517, Sub Pop – 00720642442517
Series: Back To Black
Format:
Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue, Remastered, 180g
Released: 2017

It sounds good on a quick shufty, and a bit different to the copy I have had for ages. I will do a better comparison when I can be bothered.

My other copy, Pallas ‘Audiophile Quality’ :))) 180g vinyl

More images

Nirvana – Nevermind
Label: DGC – DGC-24425, Sub Pop – DGC-24425
Format:
Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue, Remastered, 180 gram
Released: 2013

Gave them a comparison today. Close thing, but I prefer the German/E.U. Pallas pressing. Keeps it together better when the music gets busy. I prefer the cymbals on this version.

Link?

Showing as £20.39 on Amazoom, Black ‘Back To Black’ hype sticker.

Same link at the top of the thread, but as above seems to have gone back up to normal pricing again since this morning!

I once bought a MFSL gold CD of this album for £1 at a second hand shop!

advertisement

Back