advertisement

AMAZING YOUNG ARTISTS ON YOU TUBE

disco

pfm Member
Cannot stop smiling when I watch the You Tube recordings by Yoyoka, Nandi Bushell and Charles Berthoud all 3 of which are destined to be international stars of the future. Pure joy.

I posted a video of pfm by Charles Berthoud back in April called The Lesson, and, as Davie504 would say, it's epico!!!

So far I haven't managed to achieve anything beyond plugging in my bass guitar and being awestruck by this Charles' skills lol

Are you their agent?

I wish I was; reportedly that wondeful talented young girl from Ipswich, Nandi Bushell, had earned £500 000 before she was 11 years old. The drumming phenomenon Yoyoka Soma had earned somewhere between $3million & $5million before she was 11 years old.

Liked blu de Tigre, original material, good energy.
Sorry the other three are muso show offs, if I wanted jaw dropping bass I will visit my friend Alan.
Re purple, does he have to have his own name on t shirt to remember who he is?

After all these months, last week it finally happened when Dave Grohl of the Foo Fighters invited the 11yo girl from Ipswich, Nandi Bushell to accompany him on drums for the final song in their live concert at the 17500 seat stadium in Los Angeles. Watch any (or all) of the many videos of the event on youtube. Pure joy.

advertisement

Back