Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Amazing Spaghetti Carbonara!

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Spike, Oct 26, 2021.

1. stevec67

stevec67 pfm Member

My experience of Calabrian men is that when it comes to food there are 2 ways to cook every dish. Firstly, exactly as Mamma makes it, and secondly, wrong.

There are men who have been married for many years who are prepared to accept that their wife's take on a dish is acceptable, even if it is clearly inferior to La ricetta della Mamma.

Spike likes this.
  2. PsB

PsB Citizen of Nowhere™

Thanks Spike. As for duration, is that number e weeks or months?

3. Euan

Euan pfm Member

Christ on a bike. I'd need two statins and a large warfarin if I ate all that pork fat!

4. Spike

Spike pfm Member

Bad typing on an iPhone! It was 3-4 weeks.

PsB likes this.
  5. PsB

PsB Citizen of Nowhere™

I thought it was that number I struggled with in secondary school. 2.7 something or other. It sounds as if I should aim for π.

Spike likes this.
  6. PaulMB

PaulMB pfm Member

Sicilians definitely more flexible than Calabrians. And Calabrian women are very different from Calabrian men. But I must stop there for fear of being struck off for racism.

stevec67 likes this.