advertisement

amazing audio upgrade for ~$46!

Joe P

Memory Alpha incarnate | mod; Shatner number = 2
This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. Etc.

Ordered!

Thank you. Live long and prosper.

Throughly trekked-up after day one of Film 4's Trek weekend!

To return the favour, have you seen this?

UK

US

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Click and find out!

ps, A few thoughts on TWOK, I must have seen this film dozens of times yet only noticed the copy of 'Moby Dick' on the shelf of the deserted cargo container tonight.

Also, how considerate were the designers of the Federation space suits? They fitted them with convenient handles for the super villain to hoist the wearer into the air in a threatening manner.

:)

< sigh... no Booblar >

Basil,

Mullets. The best part of the movie.

wrath_of_khan.jpg

Joe

Scalper,

Hope they don't disappoint you. I've ordered the box sets but they haven't arrived yet.

(I have enough Oistrakh and Rostropovich to feel this is a safe blind buy, but hope no one buys a pile of CDs they hate.)

Joe

I love David Oistrakh, he is for me nr. 2 after Jasha Heifetz. I have already more then 3000 Cds in flac and in the classic part maybe ~10 CDs with Oistrakh. Do i really need this box ??? I want, but do i really need it ???

tomek,

It's 25 British squid / 46 Canuck clams / 53 US burritos.

In this crazy world, where people pay a grand for a few metres of copper sheathed in rubber, these discs are an unreal bargoon.

Joe

Basil,

I ordered the box sets (Oistrakh and Rostropovich) a couple of ... holy, crap!

It's Booblar! Right there on my computer.

Joe

I just bought 3 box sets for no other reason than they were cheap and I'm a bit pissed. I usually listen to aphex twin and stuff like that. Is this similar?

I just bought 3 box sets for no other reason than they were cheap and I'm a bit pissed. I usually listen to aphex twin and stuff like that. Is this similar?

It is very similar, but only then when you are listening to it very loud with a lot of distortions ;)

It is very similar, but only then when you are listening to it very loud with a lot of distortions ;)

j/k Though what I find interesting is that electronic music and classical are far more connected than many people think. I will give this a go; I needed to expand my classical collection and trying to be a bit more cultured anyway so this was the perfect excuse ;)

advertisement

Back