advertisement

ALWSR Regulator Group Buy

I think we're close to freezing this now, I've got requests for 121 +ve boards and 71 -ve at present.

Based on that qty. the target price of £7 / PCB is achievable, which is the same price as when they were available from Patrick Dixon back in 2013 (see below). That price also allows for a donation to Tony L to help with the upkeep of PFM, which seems fair!

A signed for 1st class parcel in the UK is £2.50, which seems the best option for peace of mind.
For overseas prices vary, but as a guide, EU delivery is around £4 for standard, £10 for tracked and traced with signature.

I'll message individuals to get more details (e.g. addresses etc.) and to check they are still on-board!

Andy.

2CjycGlhWHbu7wIBjHG9aFoo-6ifQ0_0ZmCeqUDwnEEHE3FcbU2NzH_MZDLcYtLAIJ0LQR6jvTu-fgSFXcf4zOwF6_-xMJBTehg_Kkfortld3jxlNLHnXuuYgbd2kDu5sGvV4i6ks7g5DXS6AkK0mOq_Av_8BtI6QTjWSz0XFatHBbgd7lK5NiWloK4IFG44vujfOxJA_gAPABYtdcMR8OCjqOqP-4YMsZECQxngr9P9Ct5FNYNGUs6eJUt9NrpYNmV4hlxvWVpOYcC3PmjM5K4bysrmZULcJ5VZN2gGLbfKhsoyDF0R7BCwABZDNsRk9mnlhkY92UpBGRX2QHao2djwELV9-SmiPJniAj2Q9unvcOQCd7zE1_v7NwDkFmULcEwydAxFb1RAjJZAHBVMy1lJqg-rij_VaJrD6kWtXFTNvVlTDNbH8m8NICUDdAPFbrFUBJgnjx4sRwn4JzcKk-iCx9h25BeNWg6wGPIQz-DMmxf4XV36UuBevZ2tOua2Y_F4A1XXygDQVwDFtYOZt2Jqgy0ATnuLfa-Ien6XxzMLjiF2PffdsB8kJjmQX9lima8NQhurjYJvvxDn74RhaYl0RIKoHao0rZZSJ8S6aFBfPROTEKEu2SJHJ97lG-3pyUCtwqtRuBV3LHsjg_yWkPO23xB25IvXNbUPVoVnUDEGhW_duJSymA9CPpJjILtCW29lCm4tGZYOX5P5YwEJP7IZ0A=w974-h729-no

Everyone *should* have had a message via the forum now, if I've missed you let me know - it's quite a task!

I'm open to suggestions on payment options; is Paypal easy for most people?

Andy.

BACS may be better if people are happy with that.

Paypal is free if money is sent as a personal payment, but if you select Paying for an item or service there are fees.

dZPz9vXQi5Rk5w3qdI90lu-SAnBJM2lCXKHmWzsBARyJuJ3Cioq5x6auOfiz_FRl2je4mEfaqxww12-ji5SpLm4NF6Pcheu1q879f0n9lKDSUP4lcVdMijTnw94_E0BrYfHxFDOKs9_wP69B8gaEF6ZQl_KYBjEJm8Q4X0h5t8-RC1dmN7D_AVweCUj2CNyguUwgxMATaQYTYZGN0Pk3mY3ojdXxyR9KswtfuwDjnXpv1vnQ7QpKPEp2i8apVobgNcaVOwFH8HAyovoiKREcfKYo5TTopOrKCrq2HmKQBFqn1xjaoPI_eb_u6KtgJhyn8ZGreXz2xtsxQm46Bin1hi0pQ9en-rIc2P1plYMRIsg9DJOtqTyiToZZeAOFEVxyjHNLSGfoROBqfp6z8f42XFYlqKz9UydE-o1DZIIDHvVX0zzjmbpswL4vMhZGuIeLIB02BbqjeWD4gtwfeWfTCcHVJvquyhQXv8ERRAtvDvxYck0JqVMBOi_zlkjVOPOnEkmMR1BeCpoOSh6rQFkZMBB_uHYhIglN159mzn1rkaSMdOkUDh8X894j1HaHCcct_7sLYYwgXT3qqR6T6cpeTEloHYMsZO0aZ8R7SXc7TzlqpGz-NU63ONQFKl9RLUMBn3mFxN0rZ9p7j86dKZgvX1lP-XGqc-dfutry_FFNFIfMU2bWkQBJDB3uy08y7xH9tEuOK9BuhOetKTBcZlDjUUwMbA=w398-h679-no

Hi, Andy hope I’m not too late to the party for this! Submitted my request on the form.

Cheers

I just joined this for 2 / 2 (fulfilled the Google form), I hope it is not too late.
Thank You Andrew for organising this GB !
Olivier

Andy, mistakenly responded via Yahoo - I've responded using this messaging system now though.
Neil

I've closed the Google form to new responses tonight and I have replies from everyone except:

https://pinkfishmedia.net/forum/members/cubeasic.10696/
https://pinkfishmedia.net/forum/members/colin-barron.6602/

Those orders are modest enough that I'll order enough boards to cover them anyway. Hopefully they'll be in touch soon!

I have a splitting headache tonight but will aim to message people with Paypal and BACS details for payments soon. Delivery of PCB's is 10 working days from the point of order, so I'd like to get them on order soon, then I have all the fun of packing, labelling and shipping to look forward to :)

Andy.

Hi all,

I've sent out payment options today via the forum messaging system, hopefully I've got everyone - let me know if there's any issues.

Still waiting to hear from https://pinkfishmedia.net/forum/members/colin-barron.6602/ if you're out there Colin :)

Boards will be ordered Monday, delivery is 10 working days (2 weeks) and then I need time to pack, label and ship, which I'll endeavour to do as speedily as possible once the boards have arrived.

If those that haven't given me their addresses can confirm them, either via the PFM message or via Paypal if using that option, that will help me get my records in order and try to get shipping labels printed in advance.

Take care,

Andy.

Thanks Andy - the message just mentions PayPal - you should specify PayPal Friends & Family payment - then you are not liable for the paypal charges. I’d just refund anyone who paid with a normal payment, asking for a friend’s amd family payment, not fair you get hit with charges when you’re doing us the favor :)

advertisement

Back