advertisement

Alternantive stands for Linn Katans

vicdiaz

Just another analog freak...
Got a pair of Linn Katans which I wall mounted with Linn Brakits but now I'm moving them to a different room and wall mounting is not feasible. Linn Katan stands are no longer available and are as rare as chicken's teeth so what would a recommendable alternative stand?

Dunno where you are, but I have a pair of cast iron sand filled column stands with m8 spikes and small top plates that I used with Katans a while back. You're welcome to collect them for a £10 donation to Mind. I'm near Maidstone in Kent.

Dunno where you are, but I have a pair of cast iron sand filled column stands with m8 spikes and small top plates that I used with Katans a while back. You're welcome to collect them for a £10 donation to Mind. I'm near Maidstone in Kent.

Too far, I'm in Puerto Rico, in the middle of the Caribbean Sea. Found a suitable alternate in Amazon. Thanks anyway!

Kan stand or similar with a Symposium Svelte shelf between the speaker and stand.

Got a pair of Linn Katans which I wall mounted with Linn Brakits but now I'm moving them to a different room and wall mounting is not feasible. Linn Katan stands are no longer available and are as rare as chicken's teeth so what would a recommendable alternative stand?

I have a pair of original Karan stands in storage. In silver, pretty decent condition from memory. Feel free to pm me if you’re interested. In SW London. No boxes so can’t ship

advertisement

Back