Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[WTD] Allo Digione Signature

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by killie99, Dec 21, 2021.

1. killie99

killie99 pfm Member

Looking for an Allo Digione Signature either on it's own or with a USBridge Signature. Anyone got one they no longer require?

Thanks, Stuart

2. killie99

killie99 pfm Member

Bump, anyone get a new Christmas present?

3. killie99

killie99 pfm Member

4. killie99

killie99 pfm Member

5. theparallaxview

theparallaxview pfm Member

Not letting go of mine lol - they’re not that dear for what you get for your money!

6. killie99

killie99 pfm Member

still looking ...

7. MUTTY1

MUTTY1 Waste of bandwidth

You should have been here a few weeks ago when there was usb sig for £425 with Shanti with no takers for a couple of weeks until yours truly. I couldn’t find a difference with the Digione I ran both on battery power and a meaty LPSU. I’m keeping both so no sales pitch, but it’s not an obvious upgrade IMHO.

8. killie99

killie99 pfm Member

Oh that’s interesting, thanks. I do think the standard digione is great but I had those pesky upgrade voices in my head telling me to get the signature. If a bare signature turns up for sale I’ll probably still go for it but give the USBridge a miss, cheers

9. killie99

killie99 pfm Member

10. Jerrold

Jerrold Member

PM sent

11. will777888

will777888 pfm Member

I have a Digione Signature to sell. I had a play around at Xmas and found that I couldn't detect any audible difference between the Digione via spdif and a Pi 4 via USB into the DAC.
    This Digione Signature is in a smoked acrylic case which is unmarked. There is a Pi 3b+ under the HAT, all in good working order just as it left the factory. I might have the boxes up in the loft and a selection of power supplies. I bought it September 2018. I used mine with a Teddy Pardo LPSU, keeping that for now.
    Might I also interest you in a fancy digital cable to go with it, sir ? Analysis Plus Digital Crystal Cable, solo crystal copper, Length 0.5 m.
    Send me a PM if interested in any of that.

12. killie99

killie99 pfm Member

Sorry, Jerrold sorted me out. Thanks anyway.