Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

All purpose football thread 2021-2022 season II

Discussion in 'off topic' started by tqineil, Mar 13, 2022.

1. andrew d

andrew d pfm Member

https://twitter.com/FFLose/status/1530657070638309377 Videos of ticketless Madrid fans being let in by friendly turnstile staff.

2. lordsummit

lordsummit Moderator

Rooting for Huddersfield. Been away quite a few times to Forest and it’s always been quite an unpleasant experience outside and sometimes inside the ground.

Woodface likes this.
  3. gavreid

gavreid pfm Member

They used to have delicious hot dogs on the away end though (that would be 30 years ago). My favourite away ends were Highbury and Maine Road

lordsummit likes this.
  4. gintonic

gintonic 50 shades of grey pussy cats

I know nothing about either team. But given the punch-up started by Forest fans at KingsX I saw when we passed through, and their poor behaviour in the pub - they look trouble to me. Rhe Huddersfield in the same pub, were friendly and chatty.

5. Colin L

Colin L High-tech low-life

Were the crowd kettled in the same way at the Real Madrid end?
    Were the local thugs lined up to create havoc in the same way at the RM end?

Read the media reports and check out some of the videos posted.

cooky1257 and Jezzer like this.
  6. Curtis

Curtis pfm Member

It’s really not difficult to stop unofficial ticket sales.
    You seem very quick to blame the fans like all the other fckwits who have blamed the 96.
    You should be ashamed.

tqineil, cooky1257 and Jezzer like this.
  7. gavreid

gavreid pfm Member

It's an important question - if the real tickets were duff then they would have been universal at both ends. If uefa isn't bullshitting then they must produce the pile of forgeries.

As I said above, after last year at Wembley, I think uefa expected trouble. We have the disgrace of playing to an empty stadium and that's entirely deserved.

Liverpool never compensated the clubs who missed out on Europe as a result of their ban either, which is why I have no time for them.

8. Woodface

Woodface pfm Member

This has nothing to do with ‘the 96’. Its the fckwits who travel without tickets & then buy fake ones that are a contributory factor. I am very glad no one was hurt.

Blue Belle likes this.
  9. Curtis

Curtis pfm Member

Added to ignore list

10. Woodface

Woodface pfm Member

Oh well, we do make things difficult for ourselves. Forest have been the better team but we have looked threatening on the break. A bit disappointed that Lewis O’Brien hasn’t been given a bit more protection, Forest players taking turns on him.

11. Woodface

Woodface pfm Member

Likewise

12. Blue Belle

Blue Belle pfm Member

Klopp didn't help matters by encouraging ticketless fans to travel, and british fans are well know for 'jibbing', gaining entry to a match without a ticket. If access is gained by many with fake tickets, then other genuine fans will suffer holding genuine tickets, and being denied entry once the full attendance is met.

13. Brian

Brian Eating fat, staying slim

Come om Huddersfield

14. lordsummit

lordsummit Moderator

That was a penalty all day long. John Moss is past it. Should have retired years ago.

15. matt j

matt j pfm Member

Blimey, bottom of the league to promotion, almost makes me want to start following them again lol.

Jezzer likes this.
  16. Blue Belle

Blue Belle pfm Member

Congratulations, Forest, but more importantly congratulations to Steve Cooper, he's done an amazing job since taking over. Commiserations to Huddersfield, you've kept me entertained most Friday evenings this season.

AnilS likes this.
  17. Jezzer

Jezzer Passionate

Nice one Forest! Back where they belong!

Curtis and Jamie like this.
  18. Woodface

Woodface pfm Member

Congratulations to Forest. I don’t think either team played that well, we never really got going. Russell should have been on from the start.

Probably should have had two penalties, can’t believe VAR didn’t even look at the 2nd one. Forest will find it very tough in the EPL, hopefully they’ll do OK, ideally at the expense of Leeds;)

I am not really that disappointed.

19. graystoke4

graystoke4 pfm Member

well, just seen the highlights, and forest have won, it looked pretty even, as i said in previous post's the fans really deserve it, come on you Reds,

there will be no bugger at work tomorrow, in notts, :eek:

20. Curtis

Curtis pfm Member

Great to see Forest back, many congratulations