advertisement

All purpose football thread 20-21 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember going there for a pre-season friendly, it turned out that Shawn Wright-Phillips didn’t play, he was making a misguided move to another blue team whose fans tend towards noisiness.

Sad news indeed, I used to work near the ground and drove past it often.

Sarr next?

Sounds like Watford have set a price, so very likely I would think. Am sure Mané would love to see this happen!

VEXOF8j.jpg

Sounds like Watford have set a price, so very likely I would think. Am sure Mané would love to see this happen!

VEXOF8j.jpg
Is this the same Liverpool who, according to Klopp the other day, haven't got a pot to p*ss in this transfer window?;)

Think they’ve sold Brewster according to rumours and it’s to be paid over 4 years (Thiago) - I suspect several will leave before Sarr be approached?

LFC are paying in instalments but without all the hoo har and sneering from the press that has accompanied other clubs doing that

Thiago is a cracking bit of business probably on par with Bale going to Spurs.

My understanding is that its payment by instalments is becuase they are lacking cash to pay upfront. So if they are after Jotta, they are going to have to sell to get him.

Klopp has always been clear on that, without $$$ coming in from Red Sox games (168) & Anfield fixtures then there's no cash for new players without sales - I'm expecting 3 or 4 to move on

Thiago is a cracking bit of business probably on par with Bale going to Spurs.

My understanding is that its payment by instalments is becuase they are lacking cash to pay upfront. So if they are after Jotta, they are going to have to sell to get him.
LOL!

Klopp has always been clear on that, without $$$ coming in from Red Sox games (168) & Anfield fixtures then there's no cash for new players without sales - I'm expecting 3 or 4 to move on

But, he wasn't saying that a couple weeks ago, when he was saying that he had loads of players he had developed and didn't need to buy. Maybe he's seen how many players United appear to be buying and stated to panic

With respect, paying £20m over 4 years for a 28yr old player who we have been tracking for a year and who has won 2 La Ligas, 7 Bundesligas and a Champions League is hardly a panic buy.

Nope, sold Hoever to Wolves as part of deal and Jota is being funded over 4 years - looks like Mane or Salah off at the end of the season tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back