advertisement

All purpose football thread 20-21 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he wasn’t.

Your eyesight must be really great, as it allows you to see things others can not.

But then, maybe I am mistaken as you didn't say anything about the yellow Aguero should have gotten yesterday for grabbing the line judge. Doubt Aguero would have tried that crap if the line judge was a man. Also, can't imagine that you weren't watching when it happened.

Major bummer. Only upside is that what used to be a career ending injury is no longer. LFC needs Matip to step up and fill VVD's role for the rest of the season. A tall ask given Matip's injury history, but there's always hope!

somewhat short-sighted to tell Lovren he had no future at the club, wonder who'll they go for in January? If they do, they'll have to pay top dollar.

Maybe Phillips or another youngster can step up but he's a major loss to the team

Sad that Virgil is likely to miss if not all a very large part of this season . We need to manage things till January and then at just the wrong time see if we can find a replacement given how good Virgil is that looks to be impossible .

VAR decision on the Henderson goal was strange the back side of the defender is the closest to goal and as that is a part that can play the ball then the call should have been onside but for whatever reason it was not so move on and see what next week brings .

As parody accounts go, that's a bit shit.

There was never going to be a sanction on Pickford as the offence was clearly seen by the officials on the field. The sanction should be on the on-field referee and the VAR officials for crass ineptitude.

As parody accounts go, that's a bit shit.

There was never going to be a sanction on Pickford as the offence was clearly seen by the officials on the field. The sanction should be on the on-field referee and the VAR officials for crass ineptitude.

I remember the three goal swing between Manchester City goals disallowed and Liverpool goals allowed in the CL 2018-2019 game. It was appalling but little was made of it, at least in the media. Today, I read that offensive tweets have been made to Everton players and investigations are underway. I feel for vanDijk and would not wish serious injury on any player but fans targetting players for abuse is not on. Accidents and injuries happen in football and sometimes from poor challenges. This did not look, to me, like a serious attempt to injure but it was a stupid challenge, really stupid.

There have been death threats and one moron has posted a picture of himself with VDV promising that he will hunt Pickford down and ‘do’ him.
I hope plod find him first and prosecute him.
The cult are quite bizarre.

Not heard anything yet about the FA charging Henderson after he accused VAR officials of deliberately bending the lines to deprive the cult of a goal.

most pundits described it as a reckless challenge which deserved a straight red...all clubs have idiots unfortunately, yours too I imagine?

most pundits described it as a reckless challenge which deserved a straight red...all clubs have idiots unfortunately, yours too I imagine?

I imagine so but this does seem to be a more regular kind of 'event' with Liverpool than other clubs, IMO.

With only his name and picture I don’t hold out much hope of Merseyside police finding him.
They couldn’t find any evidence of City’s coach being wrecked by the cult even though some stood on police vans to launch their bricks.

I imagine so but this does seem to be a more regular kind of 'event' with Liverpool than other clubs, IMO.

Some clubs have more fans and hence more idiots, I've not read of any tbh but perhaps we look at different social media?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back