advertisement

All purpose football thread 20-21 season II

I doubt your wish will be granted - apparently Liverpool have been at a far bigger disadvantage than any other PL side as a result of empty stadiums so they'll likely win it by a mile.;)

stats don't lie, unbeaten at home (with crowds) in almost 4 years, then 6 defeats this season without crowds.

With the crowds back, I'd hope normal service resumes and LFC finish above Chelsea again ;)

I didn't mind Chelsea winning (liar!), but I did mind City's lack of penetration. Losing 3-2 or even 2-1 would have been acceptable, but 1-0? Disappointing. But fair play to Tuchel, he got it right. Again!
Zinchenko, who I rate highly this season, was more emotional than I expected.

It was always probable but now confirmed that Chelski owner Abramovich has given $100 million to Israeli settler group Elad that displaces Palestinians in occupied East Jerusalem. This removing people from their homes is the primary cause of the latest resistance in which at least 248 Palestinians were killed, including 66 children.
Abramovich bought Israeli citizenship in 2018.

you all regulars at the Bridge?
As I live in France - clearly not.
Fair to say though that over a 50+ year period I've attended hundreds of matches with and without family members and had season tickets for many of those years.
Covid restrictions permitting I will still hopefully, from next season, manage a few home games a season - fingers crossed.
That said if the implementation of VAR doesn't significantly improve I don't think I would be arsed to make the effort.

Thinking about it I’m probably more of a regular at St Mary’s than Stamford Bridge, but I wouldn’t all myself a Saint’s fan. Not sure why, something uncomfortably tribal perhaps

I believe you have to be 65 or over at the start of the season which would mean you'd qualify for the 2022/23 season.
We could be like the two old gits in the Muppet Show.;)
Speak for yourself, I have the body and face of 27 year old Adonis

advertisement

Back