advertisement

All purpose football thread 20-21 season II

I just don’t like Kane. Don’t know why, just don’t like him. Might be his haircut. Still haven’t got over the arrival of Chilwell’s hair, so another super slick haircut in the team will send me over the edge and I’ll have to give up supporting football altogether, and become a Spurs fan

You won't win anything doing that. :D

Hats off to Harry Kane so being loyal for so long. Spurs haven't worn the League in 60 years, the Cup in 30 years and last won the League Cup 13 years ago.

Hats off to Harry Kane so being loyal for so long. Spurs haven't worn the League in 60 years, the Cup in 30 years and last won the League Cup 13 years ago.
There isn’t loyalty in football, it’s all about self interest. As much as Kane loves Spurs, he has stayed for as long as he has because that’s been the best place for him to develop as a player, he now needs to push on a level and he needs European Football

I just don’t like Kane. Don’t know why, just don’t like him. Might be his haircut. Still haven’t got over the arrival of Chilwell’s hair, so another super slick haircut in the team will send me over the edge and I’ll have to give up supporting football altogether, and become a Spurs fan

The correct answer is that he looks like a Toby Jug.

The correct answer is that he looks like a Toby Jug.
Thinking about it seriously I think you’re on to something. To me it’s that he looks like the marble white relief of a Roman Emperor, I appreciate he’s got the nose for it but it’s not a good look today

Utterly ridiculous officiating in the City Brighton game. A very dubious sending off; a knee-high, studs-up challenge on Gundogan - yellow only, and a foul on the Brighton keeper given for him jumping over his own player. Just embarrassingly bad.

Utterly ridiculous officiating in the City Brighton game. A very dubious sending off; a knee-high, studs-up challenge on Gundogan - yellow only, and a foul on the Brighton keeper given for him jumping over his own player. Just embarrassingly bad.
Not as ridiculous as a Stamford Bridge. Stonewall pen not given. Mike Dean gives free kicks on a random basis it seems

It was poor but Brighton can only beat what’s in front of them! Great goal from Foden. Barcelona are welcome to Garcia from what I can see. We need to buck our ideas up before heading to Lisbon.

The ex ref on Sky Sports thought the decisions were correct regarding red card and yellow, well played Brighton

The ex ref on Sky Sports thought the decisions were correct regarding red card and yellow, well played Brighton

He simply follows the ref's line, continuously. Anyone who watched the game knows that every single one was very dubious indeed.

He said John Moss (VAR) watched the video and thought the attacker was denied a potential goal scoring opportunity and thus a red card which was the on pitch decision... these things by their nature are always controversial, especially to the offending side ... I’d rather give credit to Brighton who came from 2-0 down to claim a win and they’ve had little rub of the green with VAR this season. As for the offside rule now don’t get me started

advertisement

Back