advertisement

All purpose football thread 20-21 season II

Poor from City, you can't make 8 changes against Chelsea and expect to win the game. Well done Chelsea, they took the chance when we switched off. I think they will win the cup.

Well done Chelsea. At least I won’t have to read any Chelsea fans complaining about our players diving/rolling on the floor for a while!

What’s that creaking sound I hear?

Oh, it’s Murray’s crypt opening...
No, it's Pep's mediocre defence. Creaks a lot when anyone runs at it. I notice that once again you fail to credit the opposition when they expose those obvious City shortcomings. Really poor loser.

No, it's Pep's mediocre defence. Creaks a lot when anyone runs at it. I notice that once again you fail to credit the opposition when they expose those obvious City shortcomings. Really poor loser.

Obvious City shortcomings? I don't really know you and have only seen two posts from you related to football and they have both been utter bollocks, in my opinion.

It’s Murray.
He’s a scum following troll who only comes on here when City lose.
We hardly ever see any posts from him these days.
I don’t think he even has a hi fi system because he never posts anywhere else.

Poor from City, you can't make 8 changes against Chelsea and expect to win the game. Well done Chelsea, they took the chance when we switched off. I think they will win the cup.

Yeah, the team loses it’s rhythm when there’s so many changes. We finished the 2nd half looking the stronger team but I can’t think of many clear cut chances we created. There weren’t any overlapping runs from the wide players with a cross into the box that I can remember either. That’s been a staple method of creating chances but I’ve not seen much of it for while. Wondering if we’re starting to run into a brick wall at the business end of the season.

@Woodface congrats on your 2 nil win today.

Will Gareth bother taking Sterling to the Euros ?

On current form, it's doubtful. I feel for him as he has been a wonderful player for the club but he is badly out of sorts, this season. I wonder if the emergence of Foden has affected him as the latter is clearly the first choice now.

Something is definitely not right with him.
Maybe his personal life.
We’ve seen how such things can affect form in Stones for City and Lingard.

Just looking at the PL table...looked in the bag but what are the chances City fall apart and the Filth win it?

advertisement

Back