advertisement

All my (digital) Nikon gear.

Gromit

Plasticine Dog
I've had some really good fun using all this kit, but decided after much thought to slowly - but gently - return to the Fuji X-System. As I'm not really into action photography as such, the Fuji gear does me just fine. The D700 is a wonderful introduction to full-frame photography, and is built like the proverbial tank in proper 'old school' Nikon style.

So here goes...

Nikon D700 (including all original box/packaging etc/spare Nikon battery/strap/new screen protector)
Nikon 70-200 f4 VR* (including all packaging)
Nikon 20mm f2.8D
Sigma 50-2.8 Macro* (including packaging)
Nikon Speedlight SB700* ( " " )

* = bought brand new by me and less than 4 months old.

D700 is in excellent condition and produces beautiful images, reckon it's got around 20k actuations - I bought it with 18k end of last year. LCD screen is spotless.
The 70-200, Sigma and flash are as near to brand-new looking as it's possible to get. The Sigma is a proper 1:1 Macro too.
The little 20mm is in lovely condition.
All lenses come with original hoods and will include filters.

Prices?

D700 - £475
70-200 - £675
20mm - £175
Sigma Macro - £100
SB-700 - SOLD

In total that's £1575 but for the whole package I'd be willing to accept £1450 - am quite keen to move this on relatively quickly as I'm photographing a friend's wedding next month and need to sort myself a v small Fuji set-up.

A few pics...

_DSF2276

_DSF2187

Nikon D700 & ART

D700

Taken with various glass...

20mm:

Steep Hill Lincoln

Bass Maltings

70-200:

Zipwire Fun

Sigma Macro:

Benz Macro

Please pm if interested, thanks. :)

NB: Please ignore the Sigma 24-105 and 50-1.8G in the above photo as they're gone.

I would sooner keep this lot if you have a wedding next month.

Jeff - looks like this is going to be the case now. There has been some interest, but also some rather silly offers which I'm just not prepared to come down to.

Still, there are far, far worse cameras out there (and I do really like using this kit). :)

Jeff - looks like this is going to be the case now. There has been some interest, but also some rather silly offers which I'm just not prepared to come down to.

Still, there are far, far worse cameras out there (and I do really like using this kit). :)
I had all Fuji gear XT1 etc until I tried to shoot a wedding which was an autofocus nightmare and one time a kids birthday party. I couldn't believe it wouldn't focus on him blowing out the candles. Missed the most important shot so that was it I switched back to Nikon. You'll be glad you had this lot for the upcoming wedding. Let me know when you're finished I might think about the D700. Have a Limited Edition X100 if you want to do something.

Hi Jeff - I'm probably going to 'settle in' with the Nikon kit for now as it does compliment the X100T quite nicely. I really could do with a standard zoom though which would be very useful, not only for the wedding, but as a general walk-about lens.

advertisement

Back