Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Albarry Music M1008

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by alcarmichael, Jun 5, 2021.

1. alcarmichael

alcarmichael pfm Member

I am getting grief for the large box which has remained un opened since I bought these amps from the forum a few months ago. As various works are being carried out on the property this box is being moved from one room to another, hence I am regrettably putting these back up for sale. One amp has failed with the cause suggested by the previous seller to be failed caps. No new pictures due to me not opening the parcel but you will find some if you search the classifieds for the previous listing.

Located in Wimborne, Dorset.

I would like back £450 please.

2. alcarmichael

alcarmichael pfm Member

3. alcarmichael

alcarmichael pfm Member

Does anyone here know @Crofter

I hope he’s ok. He’s bought and paid for these amplifiers and I haven’t heard from him since.

4. Stuart Frazer

Stuart Frazer pfm Member

His last post was 8 June, no other login information available to us, but @Tony L might be able to assist further.

alcarmichael likes this.
  5. alcarmichael

alcarmichael pfm Member

I am having to list these for sale again. For absolute clarity @Crofter has bought and paid for these. I haven’t heard from him since though. After informing the missus that these had sold nearly three weeks ago - they remain unmoved and still in the way, I unfortunately have no choice. Obviously as soon as Crofter comes back on the scene I will refund his payment.

lawrence001 likes this.
  6. alcarmichael

alcarmichael pfm Member

7. alcarmichael

alcarmichael pfm Member

Last bump before eBay

8. jimbot2.0

jimbot2.0 pfm Member

Are these 1008s or 408s?…. I’m confused

9. irb

irb pfm Member

I'd guess they're 1008s as alancarmichael says - the previous thread he linked to included sales of both Albarry models, despite its title.

10. alcarmichael

alcarmichael pfm Member

That is correct. The previous for sale thread included both variants. My for sale thread includes only the 1008’s :)