advertisement

AirBnB next door

Re. Post#1. Just the sort of thing my neighbours might do, they’re fine but keep largely to themselves and probably wouldn’t feel the need to involve me in any way. Unless it’s illegal I guess there’s not much one could do.

AirBnB can be used in different ways. In our case our letting agent uses this service as another string to their bow for reaching a larger audience. Guests are verified/cleared by our agents and after 14 years we haven't had a complaint from any of our neighbours who live in our building (thats been divided into 7 apartments) permanently. They (our neighbours) have even booked our holiday pad for their friends and family!

Cheers,

DV

What will happen next? Some one moving and selling the house without announcing to the whole town? Shocking!

I usually tell all my neighbors when I'm about to do a little do with the missus.

Why not leave a dodgy review on their page along the lines of; "Nice place but the neighbours are proper curtain twitchers" ;-)

'The horse's head on the pillow was a nice welcoming gesture, though some fresh flowers and a pint of milk in the fridge would have sufficed'.

advertisement

Back