advertisement

Ageing. It's a Bugger....

A friend has MS, think it is the remitting type rather than degenerative; she’s pretty much given up drinking as it wipe her out for days. Best of luck.

The shit goes on and on…
I’ve just been diagnosed MS with immediate treatment with immunotherapy. F*** me!

So sorry to hear about this. We have a friend who has MS and sadly her son who is a father to two boys, a 3 year old and a 6 month old, also has MS. We seen both going through different treatment regimes. I can't hope to understand what you are going through at the moment. You have my sympathies, I hope the treatment is effective for your condition.

Thanks for letting us know , I know from your posts you have been having lots of investigations. Not am easy situation

No the trouble is heart attack left me with 3 mech valves and damaged ribs, then I had stroke and keep falling over, I do not drink and have a shit loads of bloody allergies.
I was very active, climbing , sailing etc The nightmares come from a car accident when on honeymoon my wife was killed in 1990, and the thing still haunt me.
gosh that's one of the most shocking posts I have read for a while . No wonder it haunts you .

I know a few folks whose lives were totally wrecked by car accidents. Several in taxis when driver on mobile . Caused real permanent damage

It is a lovely spot, I spent some time in Norwich at the Uni, R&D for Zinc based Glass in liquid Helium cool job. Wish I could go back to the, it was the first time I saw Magic Eye pictures great things.

v6bl6ve.gif

And we have or will. See if you can read them, I hate getting wall paper as some of them come out in 3D

Despite very good vision with specs, I've never been able to see those things. I do get a sort of layered 3D effect, but that's it.

The nightmares come from a car accident when on honeymoon my wife was killed in 1990, and the thing still haunt me.

I have no words.

I feel humbled. I've got my issues, but it seems to me that many of you are dealing with more serious issues with a much better attitude. A much needed plethora of good examples, precisely when I needed them.

I shall pull my socks up!

Despite very good vision with specs, I've never been able to see those things. I do get a sort of layered 3D effect, but that's it.
Before I needed specs, I had no problem seeing these, but now, no matter what I try, I just can't any more. the first time I saw these was in the USA, & I bought a large one to hang in my office. It was amusing to watch folk trying to see the blessed things - a few swore blind it was all a hoax.

Sorry to learn your news Mr chartz, it's a damn nuisance. I wish you well, and fingers crossed the efforts that have gone into treating covid 19 will result in spin-offs for other forms of illness.

Before I needed specs, I had no problem seeing these, but now, no matter what I try, I just can't any more. the first time I saw these was in the USA, & I bought a large one to hang in my office. It was amusing to watch folk trying to see the blessed things - a few swore blind it was all a hoax.

My now deceased sister in law Pearl, bought new wall paper for her kitchen what I saw was flowers leaping from the wall, after a bit so did she, the wall paper lasted just two weeks and was gone. Now when I buy or want to put up wall paper I check it out, because ducking a diving away from killer flowers in the kitchen ain't fun.

I see nothing. What should I see?
I see the words ‘you lost the game’ and behind that a colourful background pattern.
You have to look through the screen as it were into infinity with your eyes relaxed.
Also sometimes works if you bring the screen right up to your eyes and slowly move it away.

It is very sad when ones contemporaries start dying , makes you very aware of your mortality

This is my current dread, although I am now older than both my father and his father which is promising.

We were at school together in the same year... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-51535685

It is a lovely spot, I spent some time in Norwich at the Uni, R&D for Zinc based Glass in liquid Helium cool job. Wish I could go back to the, it was the first time I saw Magic Eye pictures great things.

v6bl6ve.gif

And we have or will. See if you can read them, I hate getting wall paper as some of them come out in 3D

I find focusing on a spot behind the screen is the solution to seeing these pictures.

I see the words ‘you lost the game’ and behind that a colourful background pattern.
You have to look through the screen as it were into infinity with your eyes relaxed.
Also sometimes works if you bring the screen right up to your eyes and slowly move it away.
Blimey! That worked. Best be going…

Very sorry to hear of that, Jacques. On top of all the other health issues you have had...
Good to hear that you have an excellent neurologist, hope he can do something good for you. Best wishes for the treatment and bon courage.

advertisement

Back