advertisement

Ageing. It's a Bugger....

call yesterday from alarm call handler for elderly relative 150 miles away

hello , we cant raise the neighbours

.... is on the floor , apparently sat on a box to use a scythe the rescue a tin can rolled under the car

the box has collapsed and .... on the floor !!

fortunately they managed to get up :cool:

Lifeline thingy activated for my mum today. She feels like its an intrusion on her independence, until I explained it actually helps her independence. We will see how it goes. Next thing is a key safe...

And mine.

I urge you and your family to include a small amount of seaweed in your diet on a daily basis- as a preventative (possibly) to deter future adverse health consequences.

I have done so for many decades and have had no illness. I should have died half a century ago- given my state and how I was living.

Seaweed is a natural product. It contains, in balanced form, many vitamins and trace elements missing from farmed products, due to the soils they are grown in being depleted by chemicals, fertilisers and unwise commercial practices.

Our cat (Higgs) loves his Seaside Mix - I expect it contains Seaweed as well as fish so he`ll be O.K.

Our cat (Higgs) loves his Seaside Mix - I expect it contains Seaweed as well as fish so he`ll be O.K.

Barry

It might be an idea to email the supplier to Higgs, and aske whether:

1) Seaside Mix (in the size you get ) contains seaweed: and

2) if so, how much per tin/pack (in weight) or proportional amount;

3) what kind of seaweed.

I am not a cat man. However, I have given it to my birds (both feathered and not feathered) for years.
There exists extensive, scientific published research on its effects on various animals.

Suggest you have look at the SEAGREENS website, and contact their information service. They will be able to give you detailed advice on kind and dosage for cats. I can tell you that it has a good effect on the coat of dogs and, at a guess, the same will hold true for cats. I could be wrong.

The best thing about seaweed is its preventative effects on ill health. I have been taking it since the early 1970s- half a century or so- and have had no illness and only a few colds and complaints. I put this down to the seaweed. I could be wrong.

Regards to Higgs.
Meow.

Meow.

In other news....

As of today I am now 'on the list' at Wrightington Hospital for a 'double' TKR, which translates as Total Knee Replacement in both knees. Waiting time is 6-12 months for the first op and then all being well the second one 6 months later. So, with luck and a following wind I may be able to walk without pain sometime in the next 18 months.

Which is nice...:)

In other news....

As of today I am now 'on the list' at Wrightington Hospital for a 'double' TKR, which translates as Total Knee Replacement in both knees. Waiting time is 6-12 months for the first op and then all being well the second one 6 months later. So, with luck and a following wind I may be able to walk without pain sometime in the next 18 months.

Which is nice...:)

Good luck. It's all about the Physio post op. Listen hard and do it and then, do a bit more. I'll send tissues :)
Worth it tho.

advertisement

Back