Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Adult-Proof Packaging.

Discussion in 'off topic' started by narabdela, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Bart

Bart pfm Member

There’s sometimes a strip running around the cd packaging which rips through it very easily, all you need is the eyesight of a golden eagle and a strong magnifying glass to find the little tab and give it a pull, takes an hour or two normally.

narabdela and Sue Pertwee-Tyr like this.
  2. Pete MB&D

Pete MB&D Pete Maddex, the one and only!

narabdela likes this.
  3. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr Pending

Yes, these are fine. My beef is when, having spent the first hour looking for that strip, I conclude there isn't one and take an axe to it. Sometimes, having thusly removed the film, the plastic strip then reveals itself in the wreckage...

RJohan, narabdela and Bart like this.
  4. PaulMB

PaulMB pfm Member

Just 5 minutes before reading this I stabbed myself in the thumb, with loss of several drops of blood, trying to open one with a small kitchen knife.

5. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr Pending

Suffering for your art. Good man! A proud tradition.

6. narabdela

narabdela who?

?