advertisement

Adobe CC update issues?

mentalp

pfm Member
Anyone else having problems with Adobe updates?
last couple of weeks I've been trying to download updates for photoshop (v22.31) and Bridge through Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop - it gets to about 10% then shows it failed with error code 113 - unable to reach Adobe servers
error log is
Exit Code: 113
-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
- 3 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 0 warnings(s)

FATAL: Fatal Error '113' occurred while download
FATAL: Error occurred in download of package (Name: AdobePhotoshop22-Core_x64 Version: 22.3.1.122). Error code: '113'
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

last couple of weeks I've been trying to download updates for photoshop (v22.31) and Bridge through Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop - it gets to about 10% then shows it failed with error code 113 - unable to reach Adobe servers
error log is
-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

FATAL: Error occurred in download of package (Name: AdobePhotoshop22-Core_x64 Version: 22.3.1.122). Error code: '113'
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No problem here all the recent updates have run fine for me on win 10 machines.

Pete

error log is

Other companies websites and updates working OK? This a home or work computer and network?

Check into your security settings and connection settings

Internet Proxy - some software puts these in without you knowing

Firewall Ports allowing and not blocking 443

Antivirus/Anti malware software flagging up Adobe as a possible risk

Adobe Desktop App fully up to date, if it will update no errors?

Have had Adobe remote help poking about my machine for the last hour - they uninstalled creative cloud but now the installer for it won't download

Well after nearly 4 hours the issue has been resolved - relating to certificates and the network

Today I've seen issues where a Windows update blocked CC from app update server access due to Internet Explorer security settings. I mean why is that still there?

Edit: I should say this was Server 2019 not Windows 10.

I spoke to soon, seems like my processor can't run the latest version of photoshop, time to buy a new computer.

Pete

advertisement

Back