Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[IC] Active SBLs with Teddy Amps, etc

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by CHE, May 22, 2022.

1. CHE

CHE pfm Member

I'm thinking of swapping my active SBL set-up to active speakers and reducing the box count. IC at the moment and no urgency to make a decision on my part. Consisting of :-

Naim SBL Mk2s in beech. Small water marks on top of one otherwise unmarked. Rare finish due to problems in matching the wood, so I read.
    Naim SNAXO 2-4, olive finish.
    Sonic Bliss PS. Equivalent to 2xHi-Cap, but only one used for SNAXO so one output still available.
    2xTeddy ST60.
    4x7m (or maybe 8m ?) runs of NAC 5.
    All interconnects.
    4-way Grahams Hydra.

I would like to sell as a single lot to someone who always to try this set-up, and yes, it sounds wonderful !

I also have a NAC82 and Dual TeddyCap/NASPC that could form a 2nd lot, so consider that as a IC as well.

Boxes available for all (with correct packing for the SBLs). All in very good condition and full working order.

And if everything goes I'll have a 9-shelf rack that would need a new home (but no packaging).

Thoughts/questions by PM please.

CHE

PS Located in Scottish Borders - TD3

2. foxwelljsly

foxwelljsly Hawkwind and Fire

You might want to add some location information, I would guess a prospective purchaser may well prefer to collect that lot!

3. CHE

CHE pfm Member

Thanks for the suggestion, now done that.

CHE

4. Bob McC

Bob McC Living the life of Riley

A hint of price might avoid the suspicion you are after a bidding war.

Nye Samuel likes this.
  5. Nye Samuel

Nye Samuel Herr Katze

Bidding war? Ok...21 guineas in hard cash..:)

6. CHE

CHE pfm Member

Bump.

Just interested at this point to see if such a system is sale-able as a whole in principle, hence haven't thought about price too much.

CHE