Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Acoustic Solid Wood turntable

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by myles, Jul 17, 2022.

1. myles

myles Intentionally left blank

The time has come to sell my Acoustic Solid Wood turntable. This comes with a Rega arm collar; all you have to supply is a Rega arm and you are good to go (arm not included in sale). A silent performer and an adjustable speed control that is absolutely solid when set on the controller. I've used this with the Audiomods Series 6 tonearm to great effect. See the info below for more details, be warned this is a heavy beast!
    Looking for £1550 collected from Plymouth or plus post (arranged by buyer). I have the original packaging so postage won't be an issue.

The Acoustic Solid | Solid Wood is designed in the classical style and is a more robustly constructed version of our Classic Wood model. It uses a heavy 60mm thick aluminium platter running on our precision "zero tolerance" bearing. This is mounted on to a solid 76mm thick MDF plinth, which is finished with a cherry veneer. The platter is string-driven by a separately housed synchronous motor, powered by our microprocessor controlled supply unit. The platter is fitted with a mat made from natural leather, topped with a 5mm thick acrylic layer. The unit is supported on three independently adjustable feet.

The Acoustic Solid Solid Wood provides further bass extension due to its greater mass. Stereo imaging, resolution of fine detail and dynamics are all to a very high standard. Music is reproduced with a flow that is the essence of the real thing.

Specifications:

Platter: 60mm thick aluminium machined from a single billet
    Mat: Natural leather with a 5mm thick acrylic layer
    Motor type: Synchronous
    Drive: String-drive by a separately housed motor
    Control: Microprocessor controlled power supply
    Feet: Three individually adjustable feet
    Chassis: 76mm thick MDF with cherry veneer
    Dimensions: 470mm W x 250mm H x 370mm D
    Weight: Approx 35kg

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

crimsondonkey likes this.
  2. myles

Bump

3. myles

4. myles

Bump

5. myles

Offers before eBay

6. myles

7. myles

Reduced to £1450

8. myles

9. MANDY

MANDY pfm Member

Nice turntable but I am after a straight sale hence I dropped my price from 2k GLWTS though ebay have a selling offer at the moment 80% of your normal fees deducted , worth a try might be easier to sell with a tonearm on it.

myles likes this.