Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Acer Chromebook won't charge or switch on.

Discussion in 'off topic' started by MikeMA, May 3, 2022.

1. Joe P

Joe P Memory Alpha incarnate / mod

Mike,

Sometimes the solution is staring us right in the face, yet people don't see it. It takes a special kind of mind to see possibilities. You and I — we have such minds.

You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

— George Bernard Shaw

Joe

AllyD and MikeMA like this.
  2. AllyD

AllyD ex audio room poster

George Bernard Shaw didn't have to put up with season 4 of Star Trek Discovery.

3. Amber Audio

Amber Audio This is the Day

Looks fine, rule of thumb 400 cycles but many do double that with a gradual lessening of the usable time. Keeping the charge between 20% and 80% is advised rather than the full discharge tp 0% and not keeping it bubbling away on charge at 100%.

MikeMA likes this.
  4. MikeMA

MikeMA pfm Member

Thanks for all your helpful advice. And you've just answered what would have been my next question re: optimum li-ion battery charge/discharge cycle and topping up. :)