advertisement

Aaron Banks Twitter Account Hacked

Yomanze

pfm Member
This is going to be interesting...

EJuziO_XkAEgZfH

Could be. Is it actually a personal account of his, or a publicity platform on his behalf?

The PMs could prove revealing if the former.

I'm sure all the brexit voting "Northern monkeys" will be well happy and Raab, Hartley Brewer, Oakshott and Patel are having a wonderful day.

I tried, but the page has been taken down.

But it appears some people did. Can't vouch for its authenticity, but I just read one exchange with Raaaaab via facebook. I expect everything to come out if it's legit.

But it appears some people did. Can't vouch for its authenticity, but I just read one exchange with Raaaaab via facebook. I expect everything to come out if it's legit.
Where can we see it?

Hopefully enough stuff to cause a decent storm.

Love Twitter. Lots of bellends end up in deep shit there. He is moaning about twitter's tardiness in blocking the account now...police called blah blah blah.

Lol.

I'm sure all the brexit voting "Northern monkeys" will be well happy and Raab, Hartley Brewer, Oakshott and Patel are having a wonderful day.

Unsurprisingly, the message that trended on Twitter around "Northern monkeys" is a fake.

...which undermines the fact that the actual data has been leaked.

The download is still available, it's his Twitter account that has been suspended.

I won't share here though, for obvious legal reasons, can be found quite easily though.

The download is still available, it's his Twitter account that has been suspended.

I won't share here though, for obvious legal reasons, can be found quite easily though.

So you have it? I’m off to a meeting so can’t download it myself. But any thoughts on legitimacy, particularly given that the Raaab one may be a fake?

So Raab, a serving Foreign Secretary is working with a man already convicted of election interference and fined £120,000 to manipulate the next election while Raab’s boss is concealing a select committee report into existing election interference by a foreign power. Sounds like Westminster democracy has been taken down a peg and it’s being exploited by the Tory Party.

They’re already threatening her. They’re trying to play a game that I’m not sure would even fool their “northern monkeys”. Screaming that Banks has been hacked then trying to claim the content is fake. It can’t be both.
Maybe the hackers couldn't actually hack the accounts, so faked that they hacked it and are releasing faked, supposedly hacked (but actually not hacked, but just faked) material?

Or something?

That it, Arron?

Or maybe they did hack it, but what they found was lily white, so they faked some stuff and pretended that that was what they hacked?

Maybe that's it, Arron, eh?

advertisement

Back