advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnson has a new diversionary shtick- parading at a police training centre in a suit two sizes too small for him, touting “high vis jacketed chain gangs for youths”- “a kind and loving thing to do”. His perversion of language has a certain Victorian undertone to it.

WlXy1ju.jpg

I was hoping!…and it is a beauty. Who knew the party would go down a punitive road, announcing a hard crackdown on the very people their policies are already snuffing out the hopes of , economically and socially.
Also, who knew that such a policy would once again be announced out in 'the wild' rather than through Parliament?

According to his master, Dilyn the dog is unable to control his romantic urges. He's a serial leg-shagger.

The cartoonists will be piling in this morning!

It's on the BBC, but I've lost the link.

I recommend the same corrective action that should have been taken for his master years ago. A vet, a scalpel, a bucket and some Iodine are all that would be required, oh and some anaesthetic (but only for Dilyn).

The spaffer in chief stands under an inadequate umbrella and announces changes to stop-and-search, the introduction of chain gangs, tags for burglars (given up on before) and named officers to contact for every victim (which has been in place for 20 years, but there are not enough officers of course).

That would be bad enough, but it turns out that that was the moment that the police chiefs found out as well……

The spaffer in chief stands under an inadequate umbrella and announces changes to stop-and-search, the introduction of chain gangs, tags for burglars (given up on before) and named officers to contact for every victim (which has been in place for 20 years, but there are not enough officers of course).

That would be bad enough, but it turns out that that was the moment that the police chiefs found out as well……
Given his nature, and proven tendency to say what he thinks his immediate audience wants to hear, I’d not be surprised to learn that this was the first his staff knew of it, too.

Given his nature, and proven tendency to say what he thinks his immediate audience wants to hear, I’d not be surprised to learn that this was the first his staff knew of it, too.

He's had a quiet week and Chequers and realised he had to come out of isolation with something to show for it. He's dreamed up this wizard wheeze without research or discussion with the experts and is now surprised to find its as popular as a pint of cold sick. Absolutely emblematic of his no detail - all PR, style of "leadership". What a prick he is.

Just 2 days after that London gets flooded there is "new" money for flood defences, and a few crumbs thrown to the Red Wall areas like the North East and Hebden Bridge(how many times has that been flooded in the last few years?)

51342431036_8f3e625c7a_o.jpg

The Prince and the Clown Prince
The man who mistook his Prime Minister for an umbrella. Johnson more and more resembles a Ken Dodd tribute act- drawing attention from others to himself in more and more grotesque ways.

Hes even trumped his earlier bumbershoot Panto this week, “dripping wet despite holding an umbrella”
oKAhn96.jpg

….never elect a clown, clowns are dangerous.

According to his master, Dilyn the dog is unable to control his romantic urges. He's a serial leg-shagger.

The cartoonists will be piling in this morning!

It's on the BBC, but I've lost the link.
Johnson has humped the nation’s leg then pissed on its shoe afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back