Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Tony L, Mar 22, 2018.

1. guey

guey pfm Member

Interesting interview with The Johnson in The Atlantic.

2. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

What is it about Johnson in a suit?

[​IMG]

here resembling Matt Lucas looking like he’d slept in it.

Sue Pertwee-Tyr likes this.
  3. oldius

oldius Can pleasure be measured?

The Good Law Project is really worth reading and supporting.

ks.234 likes this.
  4. zarniwoop

zarniwoop hoopy frood

Amateurs!

Trudeau is giving the power stance a go, but this is how it's done:

[​IMG]

AnilS, PsB and lordsummit like this.
  5. Darth Vader

Darth Vader From the Dark Side

I know that area of Carbis Bay beach well. Someone has gone to a lot of trouble not to say hard work to get those stones and planters all that way over sand just for a photo shoot. The beaches in the distance are where we go for surfing amongst other things.

When we go back in September I'll have to stand in the same place sans stones and planters.........

Cheers,

DV

6. eisenach

eisenach #JeSuisProf

7. The Far North

The Far North pfm Member

The Observer tackles him straight on today, but I guess the source will alienate some? https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/jun/13/observer-view-boris-johnson-g7-summit

8. Joe Hutch

Joe Hutch Mate of the bloke

Boris is like a particularly difficult teenager, who keeps falling out with people and can't understand why. He slags off person A, who's friends with person B, and is baffled when person B is unhappy with him.

9. Kirk

Kirk pfm Member

More like a two-year-old.