Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Tony L, Mar 22, 2018.

1. billo

billo pfm Member

The second English civil war............... Cavalier Attitudes v Bald Heads :)

Rana, Bart, Colin L and 1 other person like this.
  2. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

It’s insane- when you actually read what the DM is saying. The Express would probably have “Carrie slaps down furious Cummings bald head- dead”. The DM wedding article kept to referring to Johnson as “the Premier”. I think that was to indicate he was actually above Cummings.

Last edited: May 31, 2021
  3. Mullardman

Mullardman Moderately extreme...

Anyway I see that Johnson wants to name his new toy boat after HRH Duke of Edinburgh.. but apparently Madge isn't keen. My vote is for Brexity Mc Brexitface.....

Of course his latest 'wheeze' a new 'National Flagship' to represent Britain around the World... is a joke already. Who does he think will give a Monkey's? And while we are waiting for that to be built.. no doubt by the Koreans.....we are sending our brand new Aircraft Carrier to create a 'presence' in the Far East. Ooohh.. I bet the Chinese are quaking in their boots...

Still it plays well to the jingoistic flag waving mob who still think that Britain is a World Power and Johnson is 'a good bloke'.

Nick_G, tiggers, SteveS1 and 5 others like this.
  4. kendo

kendo Prussian bot

Naming it "Titanic II" might help to break the ice internationally...

TheDecameron and tonerei like this.
  5. TheDecameron

Captain Boris entertaining a young lady in his cabin while officer of the watch Poots in the crow’s nest is slow in spotting the ice field. A precious cargo of cheeses and Dyson vacuum cleaners in the hold is in peril....

ks.234 likes this.
  6. kendo

kendo Prussian bot

Captain Boris?

[​IMG]

7. billo

billo pfm Member

As was pointed out which dignitaries, movers and shakers are going to turn up at a dockside to have cocktails with the UK ?

8. TheDecameron

Do they get a 15% off voucher for a new vacuum cleaner or fan of their choice?

9. billo

billo pfm Member

Every chance of being sucked off or cleaned out if the docksides I've been on are typical :)

Rob998, tonerei and TheDecameron like this.
  10. ks.234

ks.234 pfm Member

You’ve been sucked off and cleaned out at the dockside a lot then?

11. billo

billo pfm Member

It's a hazard that goes with the job :)

12. Seeker_UK

Seeker_UK I had amnesia once or twice...

kendo likes this.
  13. Colin L

Colin L LOU Attitude Adjuster

14. The Far North

The Far North pfm Member

Kevin McKenna has written a decent opinion piece on the Catholic church and that wedding but it's unfortunately behind a paywall. Not sure where Kevin got the quote from, but here's Boris on his "faith".
    https://www.heraldscotland.com/news...church-tawdry-deal-power-blessed-pms-wedding/

15. wow&flutter

wow&flutter pfm Member

I’m guessing Johnston has always practiced old school Catholic views, well on contraception anyway:D.

16. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

C4 News now noticing the Conservative Party’s defending football thugs booing players ‘taking the knee’. Andrew Brigden is on now very actively defending racism. #BLM dumping a statue of a Tory slave trader in Bristol harbour has pissed Mr Potato Head right off by the looks of it!

Nick_G, TheDecameron and ff1d1l like this.
  17. Kirk

Kirk pfm Member

18. SteveS1

SteveS1 I heard that, pardon?

TheDecameron likes this.
  19. TheDecameron

They’re going balls out Orban . Giving the gammon their money’s worth. Quite frankly this is a government that has no place in Europe, just like the other right wing scum.

Nick_G likes this.
  20. SteveS1

SteveS1 I heard that, pardon?