1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Tony L, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Darmok

Darmok "A Priori Teleology."

bunter needs a good kicking in the Joseph Goebbels area, imv.

The master of ceremonies, total Krieg.

TheDecameron likes this.
  2. Seeker_UK

Seeker_UK Waiting for the streetcar..

Cheesy - PEZE.

TheDecameron likes this.
  3. billo

billo pfm Member

I thought "Doubling Down to Level Up" was his Finest Hour (TM CHurchil.com)

4. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

jackbarron and TheDecameron like this.
  5. roman

roman pfm Member

He's getting darker all the time. Echoes of Aguirre wrath of God.

jackbarron and TheDecameron like this.
  6. The Far North

The Far North pfm Member

Definitely not "Building Backhander Buddies" then. :rolleyes:

7. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

He’s getting better and better IMO. I love the way he’s channeling/reusing the most nightmarish Bosch, Bruegel etc. It is entirely fitting to the covid 19 scenario. Example here.

jackbarron likes this.
  8. roman

roman pfm Member

Absolutely love the Bosch/Beigel material. For too long it's been the preserve of death metal bands. In CWS's hands it's supple and shocking.

9. kendo

kendo Prussian bot

[​IMG]

^ another blonde maniac...

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
    jackbarron, TheDecameron and roman like this.
  10. Kirk

Kirk pfm Member

PMQs today - Starmer on top form. Boris not so much.

11. thebigfredc

thebigfredc pfm Member

Go large - let them go at each other with chainsaws - the Parliament channel's viewing figures will go through the roof.

12. Kirk

Kirk pfm Member

Whack a mole; red, white and blue Brexit; oven ready, shovel ready, levelling up, global Britain, etc - do these slogans actually work with voters or are they merely fodder for the media?

13. zarniwoop

zarniwoop hoopy frood

It's a gift to Stewart Lee. Has he worked whack-a-mole into the ever expanding "Boris Piccaninny Watermelon Letterbox .... Johnson" yet?

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...ng-been-right-about-boris-johnson-stewart-lee

stephen bennett and Kirk like this.
  14. rbrown

rbrown I think therefore I think I am

I’d like to see them duke it out in a skip.

15. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr Staying alert

Covered in chip fat.

rbrown likes this.
  16. Nigel

Nigel pfm Member

17. Snufkin

Snufkin pfm Member

18. ks.234

ks.234 pfm Member

Coronavirus: Boris Johnson criticised over 'cowardly' care home comments

On R4 this morning Mark Adams, CEO of charity Community Integrated Care, told the BBC the PM's comments were "cowardly" and went on to say that he couldn’t describe his feelings on national radio after the workers in care homes had followed government rules and recommendations as best they could given the governments rules and recommendation were based on a “travesty of leadership” from government. He was clearly livid that when the government rules and recommendations, entirely predictably, didn’t produce their desired outcomes, Boris Johnson blames care workers.

The man is a charlatan of the highest order. Anyone who can still support this weak, bumbling, buffoon of a leader ever again, has not been paying attention

Darmok likes this.
  19. Barrymagrec

Barrymagrec pfm Member

I don`t.....

Biff baff woffle pscha - nothing can touch me!

20. zygote23

zygote23 pfm Member

There is no line as far as he and his ilk are concerned. He understands well and good that the electorate are dim of wit and those who are outraged will vent spleen by squeaking on twitter whilst actually doing nothing to change the situation.