advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being brutally frank Brian, just ignore it. If I had a pound for the number of times I've been falsely attributed a pov on an Internet forum I'd be a very rich man. I think you are probably like me in that you say what you think and sometimes people don't like that much honesty especially when they are hiding behind the anonymity of a keyboard. I appreciate you feel bullied and picked on, but from what I've read it isn't anything worse than many others get or I've had in the past on other forums and compared to what some people receive in the grand scheme of things it's not the end of the world. Just have the courage of your convictions, be the better man and rise above it. It'll make you feel a whole lot better. Sorry if that sounds patronising, it's not meant to, just being honest with you.

Yeah loser!

I'm out of the country for a while, but I assume this story is being treated as a national scandal and has been at the head of every news bulletin for the last few days?
Funniest.Post.Ever.

With the Labour Party Conference on the only news being widely reported is about some people not being able to go to Vegas to get married by Elvis

I was pretty sure that his "dead in a ditch" comment wasn't true, but I'm now seriously beginning to wonder whether any of his pronouncements are actually serious? According to his father https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49987567
Boris Johnson's father has told Extinction Rebellion protesters that their work is "extremely important" - less than two days after his son labelled them "uncooperative crusties".

Stanley Johnson said the PM's remarks had been "made in humour".

Johnson's racism is well-documented, but this example passed me by:

https://zelo-street.blogspot.com/2018/08/boris-and-monkey-melon-moment.html
Rather than actually talk with Ms Rowe - like just saying hello, for instance - Bozza instead obtained a melon, which he had cut in half (remember “watermelon smiles”?) and then brandished at Ms Rowe, making a series of monkey noises as he did so. And as with all the other racism, he didn’t even think about apologising.
He certainly has a thing about watermelons, doesn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back