advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson: V Gone-ish!

More interesting even than the Midwitch Cuckoo problem Johnson apparently bought his house for £3.8million… in cash. I’m somewhat curious who exactly paid for it and what they got for their money.

Well, reported on the BBC so it must be true, old Shagger has managed to nail another one. Carrie's due in 3 weeks. That's obviously why he needs a few more backhanders and directorships, bloody Eton places don't come for fxxk all you know!
As one woman once said of another prominent Tory - it was like having the wardrobe fall over on top of you with the key still in the lock

Well, reported on the BBC so it must be true, old Shagger has managed to nail another one. Carrie's due in 3 weeks. That's obviously why he needs a few more backhanders and directorships, bloody Eton places don't come for fxxk all you know!

One's done too much , much too young:
He was married, with a variable number of kids,
And still out having fun ...
Oh no, no, gimme no more pickni (<- ps: remember, Boris actually used such a slight in public.)

Ain't he heard of the starving millions
Ain't he heard of contraception
Did he really lead a program of rightwing moronisation
Take control of the population boom
Boris - in your living room
Keep a generation gap
& Try wearing a cap!

More interesting even than the Midwitch Cuckoo problem Johnson apparently bought his house for £3.8million… in cash. I’m somewhat curious who exactly paid for it and what they got for their money.

Clearly the financial services organisations dealing with that transaction feel relaxed about the money laundering implications.

Jesus H. Christ we have all these wonderful laws and no bugger takes the slightest bit of notice when it's a Russian agent????

I absolutely love the illiteracy/ irony bypass of the sh1t Tory press in this country. Note “Daily Express Deputy Political Editor”- the zenith of a short career:

Boris Johnson compares Putin to ‘fat boy in Dickens’ in blistering personal attack
Boris Johnson has compared Vladimir Putin to the "fat boy in Dickens" who wants to make people's 'flesh creep'.

By MARTYN BROWN - DAILY EXPRESS DEPUTY POLITICAL EDITOR
10:43, Thu, Jan 19, 2023 | UPDATED: 10:43, Thu, Jan 19, 2023

Does anyone really care what the fat feck does next?

Whilst he’s ringing-up/has rung-up so much at our expense, yes. No spotlight of scrutiny is too bright for any of these Tory gangsters. There is criminality under every rock you look under.

While a sizeable rump of the arse that is the tory party still want him to be PM it is very worrying.
As is the number of "ordinary citizens" prepared to go on camera/mic to worship the phat pheckless phuk.

Earlier this week some other Tory nonentity was moaning about the falling birthrate in the UK. Boris is just doing his bit - though really I wish he'd effing stop. The Tories love banning stuff, can't they do something about his libido (although it's the most effective part of him, it seems).

I mute anything with him talking and or fast forward until he is gone

Falling birthrate and stopping immigration :
Anyone spot the lack of logic there ?
Immigrants saving us from our stupid selves needs to be highlighted

As mentioned previously, funny how he goes from needing an 800k loan to paying 4m in cash for a house.

As mentioned previously, funny how he goes from needing an 800k loan to paying 4m in cash for a house.

He can mint it now he doesn't have people constantly pestering him about attending Cobra meetings and stuff.

Boris Johnson has received £2.5m as an advance for speeches, meaning he has received earnings, hospitality and donations worth more than £5m over the last six months since leaving office.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2023/feb/08/boris-johnson-advance-payment-speeches

advertisement

Back