advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson: V Gone-ish!

FWIW I don’t view linking to a specific Twitter post as an endorsement of that person or account. It is just a link, a citation for a point made. Stuff can be interesting regardless. As an example I’ve linked to Dominic Cummings before now, and he’s obviously a ****.

FWIW I don’t view linking to a specific Twitter post is an endorsement of that person or account. It is just a link, a citation for a point made. Stuff can be interesting regardless. As an example I’ve linked to Dominic Cummings before now, and he’s obviously a ****.

Agreed and apologies to Matt if I put him on the spot there.

Quoting anything is just that, it's not an endorsement . Indeed very often it's quite the opposite. I could quote Mein Kampf or Das Kapital, but that doesn't mean I endorse either.

Johnson is in hock to his backers/handlers/manipulators. Maybe they're calling in the debt, and he's now struggling to find enough of teh rubels. . .

John

Johnson is in hock to his backers/handlers/manipulators. Maybe they're calling in the debt, and he's now struggling to find enough of teh rubels. . .

John
I wonder if the people he owes are the sort of people who will say “Bankrupt, you say? That’s very annoying but I guess I have to accept that I’m not getting repaid” or are they the sort who will say “Bankruptcy or not, you still owe me the money if you expect to retain your testicles”

My guess, and hope, is that they’re mostly the latter.

I don't really want to speculate on the Johnson's testicles (;)) but his backers would surely have known from the outset the type of lying, cheating, narcissistic, scumbag they were bankrolling.

Could do with more revelations, and to see the bastard squirm in the spotlight he so craves.

John

My understanding is Johnson got to Eton on a scholarship and was singled out as the poor relation. It does kind of feel like he's spent most of his adult life desperately trying to prove he's up there with his moneyed peers.

At the least there needs to be an enquiry into every peerage he has recommended, especially given the £800k loan Richard Sharp helped arrange is still an unknown (i.e. who’s money was it, and what exactly did they get for it).

The whole Conservative party is absolutely riddled with corruption, money-laundering, tax avoidance scams, bribes, the siphoning of state assets and public money, and Johnson is right in the middle of it. He is Britain Trump in every respect. A wannabe mob-boss.

Some interesting/informed speculation on this thread. It's all very incestuous. https://twitter.com/mrjamesob/status/1652230943321587712

https://nationalpost.com/news/canad...wcm/c0b28add-69a2-44f6-b3fb-a79df9a8a8fb/amp/

https://twitter.com/Carlsonsports/status/1652257826947969024 "Blyth was Amiel's toy boy. Amiel marries Black. Black hires Johnson. Johnson's brother chairs an advisory board for a Blyth business. But Sharp of Goldman Sachs needs to "introduce" Johnson to Blyth to "facilitate" a loan ? Reeks of laundry detergent"

In related matters Martin Rowson's latest cartoon in the Graun (now deleted) has kicked off more antisemitism allegations.

Says it'll be the eighth for Boris. How do they know? Was there a census in the vicinity of Johnsons sphere of conjunction?

John

Well, reported on the BBC so it must be true, old Shagger has managed to nail another one. Carrie's due in 3 weeks. That's obviously why he needs a few more backhanders and directorships, bloody Eton places don't come for fxxk all you know!

Total 7? 8? now?

I only wish that I met more of these blind women, although maybe they'd drive me nuts, on about soaps all day?

advertisement

Back