advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson: V Gone-ish!

So there you have it. I watched it all so you don't have to. Here are the minutes in full:-

• these were all essential work functions and I believe and continue to believe, that all rules were followed.
  • more chillingly right at the end, "I will reserve my judgement as to whether this is a fair or legitimate process until I've seen what you decide" - straight out of the Trump election playbook. "If I win it's fair, but not if I lose".
Bin him.

Also watched the whole thing and the summary is spot on but should be read with an expression of ‘does he think we are all stupid’ on your face along with clenched buttocks to prevent screaming at the tv….

Also watched the whole thing and the summary is spot on but should be read with an expression of ‘does he think we are all stupid’ on your face along with clenched buttocks to prevent screaming at the tv….

He knows it. His record as a serial liar, cheat and a crooked elitist class-warrior was established long before 2019, yet millions went out to vote him into a position so he could ruin what little was left of the UK. It has now been well established that Conservatives and Republicans will happily vote for the likes of Johnson and Trump. I doubt there is any way back from this.

So there you have it. I watched it all so you don't have to. Here are the minutes in full:-

• these were all essential work functions and I believe and continue to believe, that all rules were followed.
  • more chillingly right at the end, "I will reserve my judgement as to whether this is a fair or legitimate process until I've seen what you decide" - straight out of the Trump election playbook. "If I win it's fair, but not if I lose".
Bin him.

I'd add - I believe it so it must be true.

Saw this the other day: "Erskine May does not talk about intentionally misleading the House, simply misleading the House."

Daily Star nails it (Twitter).

Yes

52765735336_2a310566be_z.jpg

Incisive investigative journalism at it’s very best

advertisement

Back