advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson: V Gone-ish!

Johnson is a scumball. How the hell he ever got into No.10 never mind anyone’s Cabinet is a mystery . He’s arguing over minutiae, claiming malice toward him from witnesses. He has dragged the reputation of British government into the mud. Time was when a minister even gave the impresssion of dishonesty, they would stand down. This convict has no intention.

Aye and we’re paying his legal bills.

I sincerely hope there will be a legal challenge to this. Any legal defence of the criminality of the Tory Party should be funded by its MPs or donors, not the taxpayer.

The shit should be paying it himself all £250,000 of it but no doubt he'll get a slap on the wrist and told not to do it again.

The guy is a complete scumbag he'd do anything but own his own shit.

^^^ Likely 30 odd % of the electorate would still vote for a party led by him. This country is so fecked.

There are a couple of folk at work who would have him back in a heart beat over Sunak. When I asked why, they both said because he was a character, a bit of a laugh……

There are a couple of folk at work who would have him back in a heart beat over Sunak. When I asked why, they both said because he was a character, a bit of a laugh……

my mother’s partner has said the same, he’d vote for Johnson because he makes him laugh. It really does beggar belief.

He announced this over Christmas dinner, I had to bite my tongue in order not to ruin the Christmas atmosphere! He’s a daily mail reader so i guess i should not be surprised.

None of them are answerable enough for their discretions. None of them can answer a question with a straight reply. Nest featherers at best. One of my sons could have run the country better when he was 12. Both of my sons could run the country better now!

my mother’s partner has said the same, he’d vote for Johnson because he makes him laugh. It really does beggar belief.

He announced this over Christmas dinner, I had to bite my tongue in order not to ruin the Christmas atmosphere! He’s a daily mail reader so i guess i should not be surprised.

One Christmas a few years ago I was at my parents’ for dinner and a guest opined something pro-Tory from the DM, so I replied by quoting part of the ‘lower than vermin’ speech. Yes it was Christmas, but he’d invaded Poland, so to speak.

A bit of stunned silence followed, and then, ‘Anyway, more sprouts?’.

According to Google Translate (my Latin is very rusty, but I got your joke) you can make a case for 'you gorrit dun' as 'Faciste'.

Which is interesting.

So there you have it. I watched it all so you don't have to. Here are the minutes in full:-

• these were all essential work functions and I believe and continue to believe, that all rules were followed.
  • more chillingly right at the end, "I will reserve my judgement as to whether this is a fair or legitimate process until I've seen what you decide" - straight out of the Trump election playbook. "If I win it's fair, but not if I lose".
Bin him.

advertisement

Back