advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson: V Gone-ish!

Boris Johnson makes last-ditch bid to discredit Partygate inquiry

Ex-prime minister due at televised Commons committee hearing, with legal team about to publish new evidence backing his claims

Boris Johnson makes last-ditch bid to discredit Partygate inquiry | Boris Johnson | The Guardian

depiffle has been re-selected by the mis-guided people of Uxbridge and Ruislip, ffs.
I presume that means he’s going to make his last stand in Uxbridge? …or is there still the possibility he can carpetbag into a safe seat vacated by an MP he’s gifted a peerage to?

My favourite bit from the partygate investigation:

“The committee’s damning interim report early this month included comments from one witness saying the then prime minister told a packed No 10 gathering in November 2020, when strict Covid restrictions were in force, that “this is probably the most unsocially distanced gathering in the UK right now”.

YGkfmc3.jpg

How was I to know it was a party?

Trump-style manoeuvres by the imperial cult of Boris. Johnson’s indentured servant Conor Burns, attempting in advance to discredit both the committee and any findings it makes:

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...r-burns-harriet-harman?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Meanwhile, disgraced former Chancellor Kwarteng has another delusional episode in public:
“Kwarteng said Johnson was a “hugely intelligent, sensitive, brilliant person” and suggested he could escape unscathed from the hearing”.

How did Bojos net worth go from about 2 million a couple of years back to 68 million?

To be fair, it’s only the party faithful. The people of Uxbridge and Ruislip will hopefully have another opinion.

I’ve no idea how say Tory grifter Matt Hancock gets the whip suspended by going on a dumb TV show yet Tory grifter Boris Johnson doesn’t for touring around the world doing absurdly highly paid ‘appearances’ and never going anywhere near his constituency or the HoC for months. I guess Hancock lacks the Eton/Bullingdon cult background that so obviously enables rule-breaking.

PS Interesting to see Britain Trump has been reselected in Uxbridge. Hopefully he’ll lose the seat next election. It is certainly possible.

Google ads certainly seems to have a sense of humour:
jng9bmgc1lux.png
Stormy Daniels got $130k out of Trump. Jenny from the Block Chain asked Boris for £270k but got £100k London taxpayers cash out of him. Not bad for a few hours service.

VinexoG.jpg

The Mayor was cross eyed at the results.

Conservativehome polling shows majority of Tories believe Johnson is innocent of misleading parliament, as do Tory MPs and Sunak declines to say if he believes the investigation is ‘a witch hunt’. Free vote on any punishment if he’s found to have mislead. This looks like it will be a Trump impeachment scenario- he’ll walk.

Conservativehome polling shows majority of Tories believe Johnson is innocent of misleading parliament, as do Tory MPs and Sunak declines to say if he believes the investigation is ‘a witch hunt’.

Conservative Home is nutter-central. That small subset of Daily Express readers able to use a computer who haven’t found a Britain First or EDL site yet. It also needs to be factored the party is down to around 20% in the polls at present even against the strategic beige nothingness of Labour. That 20% is inevitably preselected as the most extreme and delusional as everyone with a brain has long gone. They can see the disaster of the past 13 years. All that remain are the subset still loyal to Trump in the US. The thick, the conspiracy theorists, the con-artists and the racists/bigots. The party knows this well, they have already stated the next election will be fought on a culture war of racism and transphobia. They have nothing left.

Even the Daily Telegraph looks to be going after Johnson now (Twitter). I’ve obviously not read the article as its paywalled, but the headline certainly suggests they’ve turned against their Britain Trump creation.

Johnson is a scumball. How the hell he ever got into No.10 never mind anyone’s Cabinet is a mystery . He’s arguing over minutiae, claiming malice toward him from witnesses. He has dragged the reputation of British government into the mud. Time was when a minister even gave the impresssion of dishonesty, they would stand down. This convict has no intention.

advertisement

Back