advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson: V Gone-ish!

Therese%2BCoffey%2Bcigar.png

Poster girl for preventative medicine right there.

I see Liz 4 Leader has finally, graciously granted an interview and look who with…
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2022/sep/04/sunday-with-laura-kuenssberg-review-debut-nerves-yes-for-liz-truss?
CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

no surprise there.

I’ve only seen clips on Twitter, but it appears Joe Lycett trolled Kuenssberg brilliantly.
Once the penny drops with Dacre, Rebekkaaahh at News Corpse and the Barclays, he’s in for a proper monstering.

Also, bit of confluence going on? Equivalent of making sure you’ve got the same tie on as the boss..

0ktCF8L.jpg

C3AtamO.jpg

Right wing pussy bows next week?

Kuenssberg is a ****ing useless journalist up to her tits in Tory propaganda shite, she deserves the utter disdain shown to her by Joe lyecett

It’s finally at an end. The corpulent tosser has spent the last month holidaying in the Mediterranean and having BBQ piss ups at Chequers for his cronies- while Britain burns. The only task remaining is to choose his dismissal outfit for his final, fateful visit to Scotland- an event the country is delighted to host.

2buwQv0.jpg

Farewell , Prime Minister & Minister for The Union

Also I assume that Wilfred Theodosius and Romy Ileus will not be stamping ketchup into the Lulu Lytle carpet now that the Sunak’s aren’t moving in this week?

Someone is going to do jail time once all of this sh it is out in the wash.

"A company linked to the Conservative peer Michelle Mone that was awarded £203m-worth of government PPE contracts during the pandemic has been issued with a winding up petition, apparently for unpaid taxes.

PPE Medpro Ltd was awarded two contracts via the government’s “VIP lane” after Lady Mone approached Michael Gove in May 2020 with an offer to supply personal protective equipment. It is already under investigation by the National Crime Agency (NCA) for potential fraud."

https://www.theguardian.com/politic..._medium&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1662055202

Reading that article in the Guardian just sickens me. Theses people don’t give a damn for the country and yet they are in elite positions. They will have riches that the majority could only dream of and If it was all gained through hard work and well earned I would say good luck to them, but it’s just greed and deceit.

advertisement

Back