advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson: V Gone-ish!

…but something tells me Boudica of the Seven Cheeses will fail to getonwiththedayjob™, rescuing the economy her party has trashed 12 straight years in a row, answering the flight of skilled workers from Brexit Island and redressing the poverty she and her government have forced millions into. There’s only one way this ****show is heading and only the ageing white hangers and floggers that is the Conservative Party will fail to get it.
At what point will somebody in the Tory party realise that desperate people who have lost their jobs in closing SMEs will be forced to accept the crop-picking jobs we used to rely on the Lithuanians and Romanians for? That's the day any promised support for SMEs evaporates.

I suspect most will chose to keep warm standing next to the smouldering embers of the local Conservative Club than pick some Tory farmer’s rotting veg.

Lord Lister (Johnson crony) having his leg humped by Sophie Ridge on Sky. A load of unchallenged waffle.

Is it not a bit too early for the Tories to come over all nostalgic for their greatest ever run of lying, thieving and general criminality?
Remember the good old bad old days 12 years ago on pfm when the worst thing we had to worry about was David Cameron? Seems comical now. Johnson’s pulling a General MacArthur and Nadene-give us a bonk Boris-Dorres thinks she’s Evita.

Maybe time to stop arguing about MMT and get out and start burning stuff instead?

Some real quality here...

9cedb4e70041920347557cbb8394e32b7db7c2c9.png

^ maybe countries do get the leaders they deserve. Think about it.
Although I do think the Mogger should get Levelling Up o_O

Last edited:
I think in the not too distant future we'll be looking back on Boris as the second worst PM we've ever had....
Truss just leaves me totally speechless.
We are truly doomed.

advertisement

Back