advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson: IV VONC

Status
Not open for further replies.
The really odd thing is how the same thing just keeps happening in the same way over and over again. I just don't get it. It is so easy to fix.
Not that I want it fixed the more of a mess he makes the better. Perhaps the lazy sod wants to be sacked. After all he will be very rich once he leaves office; books, tele, speaking tours. In the end being Prime Minister has served its purpose and must just feel like hard work.

The four stages of the Johnson approach:
  1. Denial
    • there were no parties
    • I was not briefed on sexual assault allegations
  2. Dissembling
    • I didn't realise they were parties
    • I forgot I was briefed
  3. Dismissal
    • people aren't interested anyway, they want us to get on with the job of levelling up/playing Churchill/bashing the EU
  4. Disdain
    • I take full responsibility (minus any consequences), now f**k off you plebs
Rinse and repeat...

About 70 years ago a Whitehall theatre farce existed starring Brian Rix which featured trousers coming off which was a very poor standard show, Now , not far away at Westminster we have different actors and perverts on display.

Unlike the Brian Rix farces of yesteryear Johnson and his mob provide laughs based upon their sheer stupidity.....it could'nt happen in real life could it!!!!!!!!!!! Behind you....oh yes it could and does!!!!!!!!!

BBC News app- first four articles: Pincher Boris Pincher Boris etc etc -in other words the history of constitutional lying by the Prime Minister, not the sex pest working for him.

Just listening to Raab making a disingenuous ass of himself in news interviews over Johnson being caught lying again.

The ITV one was a complete car crash- his weasel words, someone who’s supposed to be lawyer.

Take a look at the video of Cabinet, not a happy bunch ( who’s going to be forced into the studios to lie for Big Dog again?):

https://twitter.com/iandunt/status/1544253286915661824?s=21&t=ybn10R_JPq_BlQ6ZUExSIw

Screenshot-2022-07-05-at-15-59-43-Ian-Dunt-on-Twitter.png

Et Tu, Mad Nad, Et Tu? :eek:

:D

It's all happening....BJ trainwreck of an interview earlier ref Pincher, now Javid resigns - ouch...surely now...

It can only be a matter of hours, or days at most, until the inevitable happens...

...And Johnson flies off to Ukraine to pose with a gun.

Is it strange that BBC 1 has changed the schedule and is screening Wimbledon rather than the 6 o'clock news? iplayer itself was showing that the news should be on..

It had to end in the gutter didn't it.
But the damage is done and it is long-term. Brexit and everything else since 2016...

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back