Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson: IV VONC

Discussion in 'off topic' started by TheDecameron, Jun 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob McC

Bob McC Living the life of Riley

HIGNFY is broadcast 24 hours after recording.

2. puddlesplasher

puddlesplasher pfm Member

All this shite and still Labour are only marginally better in the poles. If they’re not capable of beating this lot then what.

Garrard 401 likes this.
  3. CTank

CTank pfm Member

I hate HIGNFY. It’s safe and toothless, and more part of the problem than the solution.

4. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

Whip it, whip it good.

Chris-arse Pincher “has the whip withdrawn”

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...ations-conservative-mp?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
    with a popping sound?

farfromthesun and Garrard 401 like this.
  5. Bob McC

Bob McC Living the life of Riley

It’s a comedy programme.
    Don’t know what you were expecting.

Ragaman and Spraggons Den like this.
  6. farfromthesun

farfromthesun pfm Member

7. paulfromcamden

paulfromcamden Baffled

Well, don't we all feel silly. No.10 has revealed that it was Conor Burns who walked in on Boris and Carrie. And they were simply enjoying an innocent glass of wine. Fully dressed. Which is why No.10 went to such lengths to spike the original Times story.

Far be it for me to question the integrity of the PM. I think we can agree it's time to draw a line and move on.

8. flapland

flapland pfm Member

I have had people walk into the room I was in on more than one occasion. Wonder if No10 has been asking around for examples of when people walked in on Boris and Carrie, and this one of a few its safe to make public knowledge.

9. Joe Hutch

Joe Hutch Mate of the bloke

Nero fiddles while Conor Burns.

10. vince rocker

vince rocker pfm Member

Drinking at work with your girlfriend is OK, then? What about security?

11. Jimin

Jimin pfm Member

I can't help but think that the least you should expect of the leader of a G7 country is that they aren't serial liars. They can wear bikinis for all I care, it's what they do and say that counts.

12. Seeker_UK

Seeker_UK Feelin' nearly faded as my jeans

They have to stay sober to be at their best.

legzr1 likes this.
  13. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr neither here nor there

Well yes, but what I meant was that dressing oneself properly is somewhat easier than not being a liar, con man or cheat; hence it is the least effort we can expect of them. The rest is a prerequisite, and essential, but seems to be in short supply.

14. TheDecameron

Defo Tarantula Man who walked in and caught them in flagrante delicto. He went round to tell Conor Burns who came for a look through the keyhole by which point Boris was taking a call from Viktor Orban without breaking his stride.

15. TheDecameron

How did you get any work done?

16. Ragaman

Ragaman Mentalist

You need to factor in the populist pull Boris has in line with the utter ignorance of the British public, so even a smidgen ahead is a win for Labour. Not that polls mean a toss.

17. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

The next election will likely hang on the money of Arron Banks and the popular fascism of Nigel Farage again. If they choose to target and split the Labour gammon out of ‘red wall’ again a lot of seats will likely stay Tory. The polls can not predict this kind of system gaming. This scam didn’t win the last election for Johnson, but it certainly boosted the Tory majority. In a closer game it could be even more destructive.

It amazes me how this has been written out of history by the right-wing media. The ‘Brexit Party weren’t even a proper political party under most definitions of the term. The damage these two people have done to the UK is incalculable.

Covkxw likes this.
  18. Nick_G

Nick_G pfm Member

'Fascist democracy'?!

19. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

Not seeing much of the ‘democracy’!

20. Nero

Nero Don’t call me Bud

I suspect the next election will still be about Brexit. The Tories are mining a rich seam in the red wall. And once again, Labour will not dare to get off the fence.

tonerei likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.