advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson III

Status
Not open for further replies.
lso read that he has had a private meeting with Sue Grey about her intentions of publishing that report

Cold War Steve was at the meeting (Twitter).

PS We also need to remember this vile corrupt far-right Conservative government wasted £450k denying their elite rule-breaking and piss-taking parties whilst thousands were dying in silence and have now just handed us the bill. They really are utter scum. The absolute worst of us and a national disgrace.

Peston yesterday:

In Downing Street there is a sense of injustice and considerable upset that the 126 Partygate fines have been levied disproportionately on women and junior officials. One source said: “the majority of [those fined] are very junior diary managers etc on 24k-ish and these fines are really stacking up for them. Typically they are getting fined for events they were at with their males bosses who seem to have got away no problem. Pretty clear also that people who bothered lawyering up [like the PM] are fine. There is a lot of very angry and upset people”.

https://twitter.com/Peston/status/1527583568263884802

Good. I hope some of them sell their stories. Absolutely anything that damages this government is good for the country. Hopefully their taking a scythe to the Westminster civil service will result in some whistle blowers too. If I worked for this shower of venal shit, which I obviously wouldn’t, I’d take them down in a Chelsea Manning way leaking everything I could possibly lay my hands on.

Peston yesterday:

In Downing Street there is a sense of injustice and considerable upset that the 126 Partygate fines have been levied disproportionately on women and junior officials. One source said: “the majority of [those fined] are very junior diary managers etc on 24k-ish and these fines are really stacking up for them. Typically they are getting fined for events they were at with their males bosses who seem to have got away no problem. Pretty clear also that people who bothered lawyering up [like the PM] are fine. There is a lot of very angry and upset people”.

https://twitter.com/Peston/status/1527583568263884802
Let’s hope those expected to carry the can for Johnson and the others put all their pics and videos into the public domain. We’re getting the “failure of leadership at No.10- Boris to shake things up” narrative in the Tory press, as though it had nothing to do with the Convict.

Obviously nothing to do with his yes man, underage very grateful Cabinet Secretary, Simon Case who appears to have dodged any fine despite evidence of his involvement. He’s the head of the Civil Service FFS! His head should be the second one to roll after Johnson but of course- he’s the man who’ll be handing out the 90,000 redundancy notices so he’s still of some use to Boris, for now.

Good. I hope some of them sell their stories. Absolutely anything that damages this government is good for the country. Hopefully their taking a scythe to the Westminster civil service will result in some whistle blowers too. If I worked for this shower of venal shit, which I obviously wouldn’t, I’d take them down in a Chelsea Manning way leaking everything I could possibly lay my hands on.

This is what Dominic Cummings has suggested

Dominic Cummings on Twitter: "Also Tory MPs havent twigged: PM throwing all these junior staff under bus to cops makes his life nightmarish in covid inquiry. Am getting lots of texts today like 'I can't WAIT for the inquiry, I took lots of notes'. #DeepState will wreak revenge on in 23, yr before election" / Twitter

predicted (by me), now that Partygate is out of the way, the ‘real issues’ are about to bite Boris:

As someone pointed out on Twitter a few days back the combination of covid 19 and the war in Ukraine have made energy prices massively more expensive here than they are in France.

The risk with that (waiting for 2023) is that Johnson will certainly have come up with a few new wheezes by then.

One thought is that the optimum time to dish the dirt is when it's too late for the Tories to dump him, in the period leading up to an election.

Sophie Ridge tearing this morning's meat shield Zahawi a new one, who called the meeting Sue Gray or Johnson? Simple question and he is twisting in the breeze and it's getting hysterically funny. A Paxman/Howard moment.

Could this be the cover up that does the damage?

Yes, just watching it now. Zahawi really is as shifty as shifty can be. He comes across as a dodgy con-artist. I’d not trust him to tell me the time of day, though in fairness that applies to most if not all of Johnson’s party. Lying and truth-twisting is just a normal day at the office for these people.

Sophie Ridge tearing this morning's meat shield Zahawi a new one, who called the meeting Sue Gray or Johnson? Simple question and he is twisting in the breeze and it's getting hysterically funny. A Paxman/Howard moment.

Could this be the cover up that does the damage?
Arise, Baroness Gray of Under-the-Carpet.

Yes, just watching it now. Zahawi reallyis as shifty as shifty can be. He comes across as a dodgy con-artist. I’d not trust him to tell me the time of day, though in fairness that applies to most if not all of Johnson’s party. Lying and truth-twisting is just a normal day at the office for these people.

Just like the BofE Chief, the main qualification of being part of Johnson's circus is reality denial, or the ability to junk any political convictions you may have once had.

It's getting hard to keep up with whether this is new or the one last week https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/polit...r.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

Probably easier to arrest the whole of the Government benches and then work out who is innocent.
It’s not…Fabbers surely?

UKupYv3.jpg

Meanwhile The Express revenge posts nudies of the “hard left”,

NAKED pics of hard left student Josh Connor in altercation with Jacob Rees-Mogg surface
THE ANGRY protestor who tried to disrupt a talk hosted by Jacob Rees-Mogg has been exposed in an embarrassing photograph from years ago which ironically shows the words “nothing to hide" emblazoned on his chest.

The Mail on Sunday are proclaiming the Rwanda plan a success as allegedly it’s making the refugees think twice about coming to the UK. By what moral compass is that deemed a ‘success’??? The arseholes that write this nasty vindictive uncaring prose that simply panders to the xenophobic portion of the population (of which there are many sadly) are what excruciatingly painful terminal diseases were invented for IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back