advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also beware of the ‘Well, at least he/she isn’t Boris’ mindset. I can recall when pfmers thought that the Tories couldn’t sink any lower than Cameron. Then along came May, another low bar, then Boris.
What would getting lower than Boris - a PM who breaks constitutional prerogative, international law, his own laws and his own word with impunity, and at the same time as deceiving Parliament, being openly corrupt and a serial shagger - actually look like?

What would getting lower than Boris - a PM who breaks constitutional prerogative, international law, his own laws and his own word with impunity, and at the same time as deceiving Parliament, being openly corrupt and a serial shagger - actually look like?
a0327b1d-5584-454b-af7b-a1bb57dfe59b_16x9_1200x676.jpg

Actually, on second thoughts...
trump-portrait_2x3.jpg

According to any Conservative politician interviewed Johnson is the best person for the job. If that’s the case we are in a seriously bad position.

And the Tories aren’t likely to vote in anyone to the left of Boris (who is himself seen as not a ‘real Tory’), so who knows how far down the far-right rabbit hole they’ll go for his replacemen?

Jeremy Hunt's new book on how badly the NHS is run is serialised on the front page of the Sunday Times this morning.

If only he'd been able to do something about it as, er, Health Secretary for five years until 2018.

Reminder that his previous contribution was a book calling on the NHS to be privatised.

Bookies have him neck and neck with 'Mini Maggie' Truss to be next Conservative leader. God help the NHS.

13bogyN.png
I liked this bit: "Failed managers were often recycled into new jobs, where they continued to make the same mistakes". No, he's not writing about the last few Tory governments, or about Boris' merry band of outlaws.

A better headline to summarize the conceit of this book would be "Serial Pyromaniac Complains Fire Departments Overstretched".

I liked this bit: "Failed managers were often recycled into new jobs, where they continued to make the same mistakes". No, he's not writing about the last few Tory governments, or about Boris' merry band of outlaws.
He's possibly pinched that from Chris Grayling's CV.

Reactions: PsB
When The Sun turns on them eventually one day and Rebekkkkaaaah isn’t taking Boris’s calls, they’ll know the games’s up.

Sky News are doing a good job this week broadcasting from Kay Burley’s hometown of Wigan and interviewing a lot of ordinary people struggling at the pointy end of Tory policy in their own homes, workplaces, schools etc.

When The Sun turns on them eventually one day and Rebekkkkaaaah isn’t taking Boris’s calls, they’ll know the games’s up.
I think she was big buddies with "call me Dave", rather than Boris. She'll do what Rupert wants anyway, and the cartoons in the Times suggest he's not a big fan of Boris.

methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fae79bb0a-d53a-11ec-bb99-1bcd45646516.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back