advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or Rishi Sway, to describe the unexpected imbalance in his gait caused by all the loot he's carrying off in that case.

WTF is it with calling politicians by their first name… even, especially, if you don’t like them or their politics?!
Pele, Socrates, Madonna, even Delia maybe ok, but stop it with politicians - it only serves to personalise them.
Don’t get me started on female tennis players… that may have been the start of the slippery slope.

I’m not surprised by this, it was picked up by C4 News, white middle class pensioners offering mitigation for Johnson. When it all comes crashing down as it must , at the pandemic, corruption, economic damage, climate change tipping point, they’ll all say “but we didn’t know, we were mislead!
I’ve got a bad gut feeling about where this is going and there’s zero leadership, in fact our government is an engine of chaos.

What was it the Tories were calling a potential Labour-SNP alliance? A 'coalition of chaos'. No Tories, that's you that is. A coalition of C.H.A.O.S.

And just for good measure, the Observer has had a look at Jennifer Arcuri's diary.;) https://www.theguardian.com/politic...n-pledged-help-for-my-business-to-win-my-love
The diary entries – which appear to have been written during Arcuri’s affair with Johnson and have been seen by the Observer – also suggest that he broke the rules governing ethical conduct in public office in his dealings with Arcuri.

The handwritten excerpts portray Johnson as desperate to offer help to her in promoting her fledgling business as he pursued a sexual relationship with the then 27-year-old.

One entry recalls how Johnson told her: “How can I be the thrust – the throttle – your mere footstep as you make your career? Tell me: how I can help you?”

https://twitter.com/josiahmortimer/status/1460306914403835912

FEQLq6JXwAAY9zA

Nadhim Zahawi has made £1.3 million from Gulf Petroleum too apparently, I spotted a Twitter link to a Mirror article when reading Drood’s link above.

I hope this ushers in the fall of the house of Johnson.
I'm undecided on that. It may usher in the rise of the house of Sunak, or (God help us) Gove. Neither of which would be an improvement. Given the choice, I might, if pressed, favour Gove, but only because Sunak is more likely to stay in favour longer, and therefore more likely to get the Tories reelected; but Gove as PM would risk us being taken to a very disturbing place, I think.

I'm undecided on that. It may usher in the rise of the house of Sunak, or (God help us) Gove. Neither of which would be an improvement. Given the choice, I might, if pressed, favour Gove, but only because Sunak is more likely to stay in favour longer, and therefore more likely to get the Tories reelected; but Gove as PM would risk us being taken to a very disturbing place, I think.

Jermy Hunt is also in the running apparently!!!!!!!

WTF is it with calling politicians by their first name… even, especially, if you don’t like them or their politics?!
Pele, Socrates, Madonna, even Delia maybe ok, but stop it with politicians - it only serves to personalise them.
Don’t get me started on female tennis players… that may have been the start of the slippery slope.
No Diego?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back