Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

A thread for forthcoming vinyl releases...

Discussion in 'music' started by windhoek, Sep 20, 2016.

1. MotelBlues

MotelBlues pfm Member

Andy1912, Ben&Ted and MarkL56 like this.
  2. gintonic

gintonic 50 shades of grey pussy cats

3. LostAtSea

LostAtSea "33 222 1 222"

4. Ben&Ted

Ben&Ted pfm Member

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09Z81LD8L/?tag=pinkfishmedia-21

Looks like 22nd July for vinyl release:)

edit: I couldn't pre-order for my UK address!!

MotelBlues likes this.
  5. vinylslug

vinylslug pfm Member

6. misterc6

misterc6 Wasted and wounded, it ain’t what the moon did

Suede's new album 'Autofiction' is released on September 16th. Amazon initially had it listed at £27.99 but it's now just £20.74. I've pre-ordered it which guarantees the lowest price between now and release day. The track 'She Still Leads Me On' is already available for download or streaming.

Amazon link.

Last edited: May 31, 2022
    Ben&Ted likes this.
  7. Ben&Ted

Ben&Ted pfm Member

Yet another AMAZON pre-order that fails due to my UK based address.
    Anyone else have this problem?

8. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

I’ve just updated the above link with one from my Amazon control panel. See if that is any different.

9. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

New Dry Cleaning album Stumpwork just announced. It has a, err…, memorable, cover. There’s a limited edition with a free 7” though Rough Trade are out of them already. I bagged one direct from 4AD a few minutes ago. Amazing how fast one has to be these days for limited editions, it was announced an hour ago!

10. CraShWilliams

CraShWilliams pfm Member

@Tony L many thanks - they're still some available, just bagged one.

11. dalryc

dalryc pfm Member

What's the point in getting limited editions - is it unavailable material?

12. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

In the case of the free single here, yes, but mainly just investment value. Buy right and you have an increasingly valuable artefact. I’ve spent loads over the past few years and it seems to be doing way, way, way better than anything I have stashed in savings!

PS I still think signed stuff is the best investment so that is where my money goes where possible.

mondie and dalryc like this.
  13. Alexm2033

Alexm2033 pfm Member

Still in stock on dig in records and already £60 on eBay!

14. artist

artist pfm Member

i have the same issue with amazon it is a system error which they can't be bothered to fix

15. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

Very likely a browser thing. If you have too high cookie settings, ad-blockers etc then much of the internet just won’t work properly. All links on this page work for me.

16. francoblanco

francoblanco Always in the kitchen at parties

I’ve been waiting on the reissue of De La Soul’s 3 Feet High and Rising since last November from a crowd in Germany. It was originally due last December, then May and now December again. It’s one of my favourite albums of all time, even my 8 and 6 year old go round singing excerpts.

17. Michael L

Michael L pfm Member

Ziggy 50th anniversary half speed remaster is pretty darn fine IMO...

18. mentalp

mentalp pfm Member

19. Alex S

Alex S carbon based lifeform

My girls always queue up for my birthday. I have a nice collection of signed stuff. That they can get and sell later. The circle of life.

20. mikechadwick

mikechadwick pfm Member

Sun Ra - The Futuristic Sounds of Sun Ra. Craft Recordings Reissue
    "This special reissue features all-analog re-mastering by Kevin Gray at Cohearent Audio, while the LP has been pressed on 180-gram vinyl at RTI. As a bonus, the CD and LP packages include Tom Wilson’s original liner notes, plus insightful new essays by jazz historian Ben Young, as well as by Irwin Chusid, who administers the musical estate for Sun Ra. Out September 16"

[​IMG]