advertisement

A thread for forthcoming vinyl releases...

10th anniversary reissue of Paul Buchanan’s sole (so far!) solo album “Mid Air”, with a disc of first-time-on-vinyl bonus tracks culled from the two deluxe CD versions issued in 2012. The cheapest original currently on Discogs is priced at €170.

https://r.mail-townsend-music.com/m...fUp_P35c8hiHxQtGYmpmBdRyyFGiPVjjsxJR76o_tEBDg

(No Amazon listing yet.)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09Z81LD8L/?tag=pinkfishmedia-21

Looks like 22nd July for vinyl release:)

edit: I couldn't pre-order for my UK address!!

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Suede's new album 'Autofiction' is released on September 16th. Amazon initially had it listed at £27.99 but it's now just £20.74. I've pre-ordered it which guarantees the lowest price between now and release day. The track 'She Still Leads Me On' is already available for download or streaming.

Amazon link.

Last edited:
This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Suede's new album 'Autofiction' is released on September 16th. Amazon initially had it listed at £27.99 but it's now just £20.74. I've pre-ordered it which guarantees the lowest price between now and release day. The track 'She Still Leads Me On' is already available for download or streaming.

Amazon link

Yet another AMAZON pre-order that fails due to my UK based address.
Anyone else have this problem?

I’ve just updated the above link with one from my Amazon control panel. See if that is any different.

New Dry Cleaning album Stumpwork just announced. It has a, err…, memorable, cover. There’s a limited edition with a free 7” though Rough Trade are out of them already. I bagged one direct from 4AD a few minutes ago. Amazing how fast one has to be these days for limited editions, it was announced an hour ago!

What's the point in getting limited editions - is it unavailable material?

In the case of the free single here, yes, but mainly just investment value. Buy right and you have an increasingly valuable artefact. I’ve spent loads over the past few years and it seems to be doing way, way, way better than anything I have stashed in savings!

PS I still think signed stuff is the best investment so that is where my money goes where possible.

Very likely a browser thing. If you have too high cookie settings, ad-blockers etc then much of the internet just won’t work properly. All links on this page work for me.

I’ve been waiting on the reissue of De La Soul’s 3 Feet High and Rising since last November from a crowd in Germany. It was originally due last December, then May and now December again. It’s one of my favourite albums of all time, even my 8 and 6 year old go round singing excerpts.

PS I still think signed stuff is the best investment so that is where my money goes where possible.

My girls always queue up for my birthday. I have a nice collection of signed stuff. That they can get and sell later. The circle of life.

Sun Ra - The Futuristic Sounds of Sun Ra. Craft Recordings Reissue
"This special reissue features all-analog re-mastering by Kevin Gray at Cohearent Audio, while the LP has been pressed on 180-gram vinyl at RTI. As a bonus, the CD and LP packages include Tom Wilson’s original liner notes, plus insightful new essays by jazz historian Ben Young, as well as by Irwin Chusid, who administers the musical estate for Sun Ra. Out September 16"

advertisement

Back