advertisement

A thread for forthcoming vinyl releases...

Richard Thompson, Mirror Blue, vinyl

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0981V9H7F/?tag=pinkfishmedia-21

Couldn’t see any mebtion of this on here, but maybe I missed it.
Released in September this year, but I’ve only just noticed it. Something I’ve been on the lookout for on vinyl for a while. I cannot see a way to buy from Amazon themselves without Prime, but found it elsewhere in the UK.

Kevin

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
No link but freely available to pre-order for March:-
Zappa / Mothers live at Fillmore East 1971 triple - not bad for around £35.
My original was a schoolboy purchase on release and has always been a favourite and IMO essential Zappa

Not forthcoming as it’s here rotating on the TD-124, and I was at least a week late, but I’m enjoying the Yard Act album that the postwoman handed me earlier. Kind of a modern Fall does politics kind of thing with hints of everything from Gang Of Four to Idles, maybe even HMHB. Judging from Discogs there are a simply bewildering range of limited editions out there, most of which I was too late off the mark to consider, but even so I managed to find a nice signed red and black vinyl copy on www.recordstore.co.uk. There may well still be some there.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Not forthcoming as it’s here rotating on the TD-124, and I was at least a week late, but I’m enjoying the Yard Act album that the postwoman handed me earlier. Kind of a modern Fall does politics kind of thing with hints of everything from Gang Of Four to Idles, maybe even HMHB. Judging from Discogs there are a simply bewildering range of limited editions out there, most of which I was too late off the mark to consider, but even so I managed to find a nice signed red and black vinyl copy on www.recordstore.co.uk. There may well still be some there.
Same version from same place landed here today too - like you hearing MES and NB and enjoying it thoroughly.

Just got this today, looking forward to giving it a spin later

CLMN12029digitalart-1000x.jpg

advertisement

Back