advertisement

A thread for forthcoming vinyl releases...

YMG - 'Colossal Youth' (40th Anniversary) (Domino) (2LP/DVD) (27/11)

40 years (blimey!) old and still brilliant.
Pressed on clear vinyl with a DVD of the Hurrah gig (their final one) and a second LP of singles etc.

You know what they sent me this album
in just the shrink wrap!!no packing.
I wonder if Princess Nut Nuts just got
a job.
The sleeve was completely f*kd.

Amazon packing is hit n miss, I’ve had suff that would survive a tornado and other records arrive in a big envelope - bent and dibbed up.

You know what they sent me this album
in just the shrink wrap!!no packing.
I wonder if Princess Nut Nuts just got
a job.
The sleeve was completely f*kd.

I also had a record from amazon in just the shrink wrap! Others I've had recently have been in those great mailers but also in a big box.

Until 9am tomorrow (Tues 24th) Juno are giving 10% off any vinyl released since the beginning of October. Supposedly a full list here. Use code BLK201.

I’m expecting this post to cause a surge in demand for the Spice Girls’ ‘Forever’ 20th Anniversary Edition.

has anyone got the vinyl version there are mixed reports to the sound quality
81R-gCBVI6L._SL1500_.jpg

It seems that on 25 November 2016 we will finally see the release of audio recording of Kate Bush Before The Dawn gig.
The info on the release has been leaking via various retailers from the beginning of this week, including HMV, yesterday the LP and CD versions popped up on Amazon Italy.
Digital versions show up as pre-orders on Amazon US and iTunes.

It is a shame there is no blu-ray or dvd, since the show was so spectacular and visuals were so tightly connected to the music. I just hope we will see the video recording one day.[/QUOTE]

has anyone got the vinyl version there are mixed reports to the sound quality
81R-gCBVI6L._SL1500_.jpg

It seems that on 25 November 2016 we will finally see the release of audio recording of Kate Bush Before The Dawn gig.
The info on the release has been leaking via various retailers from the beginning of this week, including HMV, yesterday the LP and CD versions popped up on Amazon Italy.
Digital versions show up as pre-orders on Amazon US and iTunes.

It is a shame there is no blu-ray or dvd, since the show was so spectacular and visuals were so tightly connected to the music. I just hope we will see the video recording one day.
[/QUOTE]

All sounds great to me though I rarely listen to it. I spent most of the concert in a state so I have to be in the mood to play it through lol.

advertisement

Back