advertisement

A thread for forthcoming vinyl releases...

Full-Exploded-768x488.jpg

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/...ck-mezzanine-20th-anniversary-reissue-724803/

Release had moved from 7/12/18 to 25/01/19 and is now 19/04/19.

PS Grrrrrrrr.

Now 23/08/2019

Double grrrr

Now 23/08/2019

Double grrrr

Now Cancelled.

We’ve decided to withdraw the Mezzanine special edition package as the design materials were no longer available.

After many months of extra work and research we felt that the alternative packaging ideas were not relevant to the original album project. Any orders will be fully refunded and we apologise for any disappointment.

We’re pleased to share with you that the Mad Professor dub remixes will still be released on coloured vinyl, with brand new artwork on September 20th.

We’re pleased to share with you that the Mad Professor dub remixes will still be released on coloured vinyl, with brand new artwork on September 20th.

They are also on the second CD of Mezzanine XX (2018 remix) which has just been released and is sat on my to play pile...

(obviously I've ordered the vinyl as well)

Anyone else waiting for this?

Resistance-c54c09bb.jpeg

OK, the link's not to the vinyl which can be found here but it gives Tony his Amazon fix

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Anyone else waiting for this?

Resistance-c54c09bb.jpeg

OK, the link's not to the vinyl which can be found here but it gives Tony his Amazon fix
Red Vinyl version ordered the other day, I had banned myself from buying any new LPs this year to get more for my money and only buy secondhand but this is 6 sides so figured I could make an exception. With prices of their previous vinyl releases increasing in value I thought best get in now.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.

advertisement

Back