advertisement

A new Liverpool hifi dealer

oldius

Manchester City, dogs, family and food.
A nice surprise discovered on my way for morning coffee:

Really nice people too with an enthusiastic and hopeful attutude to the hobby.

Can I ask what turntable that is? Resembles my Transcriptors Saturn which is nearing its half century.

Apparently the Rice Lane branch is more enthusiast driven and more lifestyle in Aigburth.

I live about 300 yards away from the Aigburth branch. I drive past there twice a day, and I've never noticed it. I'm clearly not a morning person.

In this day and age it's great to see a new HiFi shop open up! I was a student in Liverpool and I seem to remember there was a HiFi shop near where I lived at the time on Smithdown Road. Can't remember the name, but they were friendly enough in there.

In this day and age it's great to see a new HiFi shop open up! I was a student in Liverpool and I seem to remember there was a HiFi shop near where I lived at the time on Smithdown Road. Can't remember the name, but they were friendly enough in there.

WA Brady, it was there for years & run by a very quirky owner.

WA Brady, it was there for years & run by a very quirky owner.

I bought my first proper separates from there as a relatively broke teenager; Mission 70 MkII, QED amp(A230??), and a Rotel turntable of some description. I remember seeing very expensive cartridges left lying around on mantelpieces in the demo rooms.

advertisement

Back