advertisement

A dull thug running a mafia state

I wouldn't have put Putin down as dull, nor May, Macron, Merkel, Jinping. In terms of mafia states, perhaps Russia, not really China, so I suppose they are referring to Trump as dull, and the US as a mafia state. Not sure I'd go along with the latter.

Trump is certainly doing all he can to silence the media and his critics, whilst loading the judiciary with 'yes men'. Whether he can pul it off remains to be seen.

If it is Trump someone should start a thread about the guy. It's bound to be a topic of much interest if I'm reading my fishies right.

Joe

OK, I think we've waited long enough. Who is this dull thug running a mafia state?

Joe

OK, I think we've waited long enough. Who is this dull thug running a mafia state?

Joe

Its easy to find out but to put you out of your misery here is a hint - "The term mafia state is a political buzzword to describe a state system where the government is tied with organised crime,"

Enjoy!

DV

Darth,

Thanks, man. Unfortunately, I don't have a computer connected to the Internet so I'm going to have to piece this together the old fashioned way.

JoJo Krako was my first guess, but now that I'm thinking about it some more that seems unlikely.

Joe

Darth,

Thanks, man. Unfortunately, I don't have a computer connected to the Internet so I'm going to have to piece this together the old fashioned way.

JoJo Krako was my first guess, but now that I'm thinking about it some more that seems unlikely.

Joe

Yay !?! Thats almost as good as "everything I say is false" and reminds me of the puzzles about the truth-tellers and the liars.

Cheers,

DV

Oh, there's a Trek reference to "everything I say is false" that I could post if I were so inclined.

Just sayin'...

Joe

advertisement

Back