advertisement

[IC] A complete Canon 5D mkIV setup

Peter Keen

pfm Member
After much procrastinating I've decided to stop trying to be a serious hobbyist photographer and instead get by with just a phone and a small compact zoom camera.

I'm pretty much resigned to selling all of this on Ebay but thought I would take a punt and see if someone here might be interested in buying the whole lot as complete "system".

It comprises:

5D Mk IV body, around 6k shutter count
BG-E20 Battery grip
AC mains power adapter
2 LP-ESN batteries (Canon originals)
several CF cards

580 EXii Speedlite flashgun

Lenses:

EF 70-200mm F2.8L is
EF Extender x2 Mkiii
EF 24-70mm F2.8L
EF 50mm F1.4
77mm UV and polarizing filters

All bought new from UK official Canon dealers, the Mk IV body in 2017 from Wex. All original boxes, lens hoods, caps, manuals, cables, discs, etc.

Condition of all the kit is excellent. The Mk IV body is as new, the lenses vary in age but are all optically and mechanically perfect. I have an excellent Lowepro Pro Trekker backpack into which all of this fits which I will also include (can't remember the model but it was >£200).

I'm confident I will clear more than £3k via Ebay auctions but am open to offers below this for the lot.

Please PM for more details, photos etc. I'm in the East Midlands.

Peter

Final check before heading off to Ebay with this lot over the weekend. As a consequence I'm now willing to sell individually so please PM if any interest.

advertisement

Back