advertisement

A Big Thankyou To A Dealer

Pablo

Hi All,

I have had some great after sales service from The House Of Linn. Trevor was most helpfull and a great host he even put up with my Bob Dylan obsession. I would also like to thank The Sound Organisation for putting up with me for so long.

So this is to all the dealers out there that give the same service to there customers.

I'm off now before I well up:)

I've always had good experiences with dealers tbh. A very long time ago I dealt with a guy called Dave Banks at Cleartone, Bolton. He was delightful and I think he left the business to do something different. Anyway, if anyone knows where Dave is say hi!

My system is in state of flux at the moment having blown one of my power amps, I've taken this to make few changes/upgrades. It's refreshing to be able to talk thru plans and things with a great dealer. This is why I always recommend dealers to frends and family if they want to buy audio gear.long live the great hifi shop/dealer.

Loud and clear and basically sound are two dealers that I have had fantastic service from. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Glad they are giving decent service. I haven't had good service from a dealer for a long time, except second hand gear. I wish there were more. Sadly the last two times I have asked for stuff to be brought in for audition I have been ignored or conveniently forgotten about, on one occasion I was brushed aside for the next credit card waving punter who wants another power supply upgrade, he'll pay now if the dealer will let him know when they come in.

You don't want my money? I'll keep it then, and buy my gear over eBay. They don't offer any customer service? No, and nor do you.

A vote for Clive Kirby who runs and owns Sound Cinergy in Alridge, West Midlands. A top bloke with fantastic customer service. Wouldn't trust my LP12 to anyone else!

advertisement

Back