advertisement

80s band help...

Mr Cat

Owner
trying to recall a name of a band I saw mentioned somewhere a while back, I had a copy on tape possibly, and I also added it to either amazon music or (most likely) youtube - but it's now gone.. :(

I thinking the band was called arcane, and the album called 69...but google comes back with nothing.. :(

any ideas?

it's one of those bands that I vaguely remember, but suspect I won't remember any of their music.. :( will be interesting to hear their stuff again..

last time that happened was with the boo radleys debut album 'Everythings Alright Forever' that I used to love and play none stop... then I listened to it about 4 years ago and it was like hearing it for the first time (and I never really enjoyed it too :( ) strange how that happens, as I've loads of albums from that era (and a lot earlier) that I know and still love now despite not listening to them for ages..

it's one of those bands that I vaguely remember, but suspect I won't remember any of their music.. :( will be interesting to hear their stuff again..

last time that happened was with the boo radleys debut album 'Everythings Alright Forever' that I used to love and play none stop... then I listened to it about 4 years ago and it was like hearing it for the first time (and I never really enjoyed it too :( ) strange how that happens, as I've loads of albums from that era (and a lot earlier) that I know and still love now despite not listening to them for ages..

I listened to Cud more than any other band in that post-Madchester indie era and couldn't get enough of them. Listening back now I can't imagine what I saw in them, a few key tracks aside.

advertisement

Back